This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

PocketPC site updated!

PocketPC site updated!

Postby ppc » Mar 9, 2001 @ 1:36am

I updated my PocketPC site, What's new:<br>-Software lists now appears in a well designed table with details (author, price, description) and icons indicate if the title has a screen shot and if I added personnal comments!<br>-Smarter search engine: If only one result is found, forwards directly to that result (try searching for "turjah", for example)<br>-Redesigned main page<br>-Added many games/programs to the database<br><br>Exclusive on my site:<br>-One of, or, the only PocketPC software sites with a search engine<br>-Very well designed software list with details<br>-Screenshots and mini-reviews of most programs/games<br>-Find more software from the same author in 1 click!<br><br>Comming soon:<br>-My own domain<br>-Skins (Wisbar, MediaPlayer, Today & more)<br>-Tips<br><br><br><br>Site entirely programmed in ASP and designed by Sacha Crompton<br>
ppc

Re: PocketPC site updated!

Postby Moose or Chuck » Mar 9, 2001 @ 3:19pm

Hey, try registering your name at www.namezero.com. You'll get a domain name but it comes with a small banner frame at the bottom, all of it is free though, and you have to keep your account at www.brinkster.com, the name you choose just forwards it to your free website but with www.name.com in the name. (name being the name you choose)
Moose or Chuck

Postby Matt Keys » Mar 9, 2001 @ 4:33pm

Because the banner is in a frame you could add a "break out of frames" code. I do not endorse this in any way of course:-)
Matt Keys
Co-Founder
PocketMatrix.com
Matt Keys
Site Co-Founder

Postby ppc » Mar 10, 2001 @ 3:06am

I will get my own real domain soon, bu thx for the suggestion, BTW, I added PocketPC tips on the site:<br><br>http://www15.brinkster.com/sachacrompton/?goto=pocketpc
ppc

Postby Dr. Phat » Mar 10, 2001 @ 9:07am

how soon?  its a good site now, but a domain will get it more traffic.
Mike Greene
"Quanti est illa perna?" (How much is that ham)
Dr. Phat
the <i>phattest</i>

Postby ppc » Mar 10, 2001 @ 8:09pm

I'll get the domain this week or next week, it'll prolly be:<br>http://clickhere2surf.com/<br>PocketPC site will be:<br>http://clickhere2surf.com/?to=pocketpc<br><br>
ppc

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions