This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Avi Combining

Avi Combining

Postby l8again2k » Apr 14, 2001 @ 2:45pm

Looking for a program to combine my Avi's into one file or two. maybe even a mpg combiner.
l8again2k
pm Member

Re: Avi Combining

Postby Jaybot » Apr 14, 2001 @ 6:48pm

For an MPEG combiner, just do a search on Google.com for Camels MPEG encoder and it should come up, I have a link to a really cool encoding and movie stuff site, but it's on my desktop PC which is 300 miles away right now. I'll see if I can get it to you  in a couple days.... or you can just do a search for encoding threads on Brighthand with my name in it, I've mentioned it there a few times....
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 14, 2001 @ 11:39pm

Chuck, instead of suggesting a "crack" why not say "a full version." People can guess from there if it's a crack or serial or money they need to use the full version.<br>And this post officially brings me to 700! I'm so proud of myself~
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 14, 2001 @ 11:42pm

u were werkin hard for that :) okay i woon't mention the W word or any other illegal activities anymore. you pepl are to uptight :P
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 14, 2001 @ 11:42pm

alright this i can  help u out. If you want a good VCD/AVI cutter/combiner get VCD cutter u may need  a FULLVERSION for complete control.. I can't remeber or tgfce whatever its called that in the options menu i believe also has a combiner/cutter for any format video. VCDcutter is faster, but if u need the added support for more video formats go with tgcfesdfdadf whatever.<br><br>Edited for content Last modification: Chuck - 04/14/01 at 20:42:56
Moose or Chuck

Postby Chris Edwards » Apr 15, 2001 @ 4:50am

TMPGEnc can join AVI files... and it's free.<br><br>http://www.tmpgenc.com<br><br>the only problem is that you can only export in MPG1 or MPG2.<br><br>Hope that helps.<br><br>Chris
Chris Edwards
Founder
Chris Edwards
Site Co-Founder

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 15, 2001 @ 12:05pm

i already suggested tgcemfje whatevver i can never remeber  the stupid spelling.
Moose or Chuck

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions