This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

anyone wants a pocket rpg maker? ^^ (BETA on Page 8!)

Postby SmokingFish » Dec 6, 2005 @ 3:22pm

So, will you be including this feature in the Pocket RPG Maker program?

- you dont have to import anything. just copy every file you want to use in the RTP/XXX folder.

I don't see you being done by January (or will you?)

- hm, maybe. currently the prpgm project is very far. almost everything is finished - but almost everything is still buggy^^ mostly there are script commands missing and bugs with the gfx engine - but i will solve that after christmas.

@Smokingfish: If there is any need for beta testers, I'm in ^^

- currently - no. but i will need some once i get back to work (currently i have to work on another project) i will post on my homepage then

KEYBOARD!!!

- i promise i will improve the keyboard. i cant use the original ppc keyboard so i have to create my own - will be better next time.

and im happy that there are still some people left here =)
SmokingFish
pm Member

Postby Mateu5z » Dec 6, 2005 @ 6:25pm

Mateu5z
pm Member

Postby Pegasus Seiya » Dec 26, 2005 @ 1:12pm

wow, it seems that people are loosing interest in this topic.
It's an impressive project and I think that we must support smokingfish :)

Smokingfish : the regular posters of your topic may have lost interest into it probably because they have found rpgmaker pc version and that they have found similar functions between the pc and the pocket(The pc is more easier to use). If you could implement some extra options in the pocket version, maybe this will bring back the posters here(I hope so)? what do you think?
Pegasus Seiya
pm Member

Postby SmokingFish » Jan 4, 2006 @ 3:10pm

not only the poster are loosing interest in the project - i am too.

at the moment i am really busy and cant work on it too much. cause of that im changing plans. i will add a fixed party system,battle system, menu system etc. - no scripted versions. and then i will release it with the open source gfx engine dll for pocket pc 2003. it works on many qvga devices and some vga ones (even with filtering). if the users want to support the project - every one can alter the engine to get it running on other devices. then i will focus on the j2me runtime and we will see what happens to the pocketpc version.

i think i can complete this task within 4 weeks.

if you want to support me (contributing code for the main project (editor,runtime) or the gfx engine) contact me on icq/aim/msn.

mfg
SmokingFish
pm Member

Postby Pegasus Seiya » Jan 6, 2006 @ 12:44pm

I would like to help you but like many of your fans, I'm just no programmer or graphic artist since I am waiting eagerly for a release of your program. There is a community for a game maker for the pocket pc and I think they are doing pretty well http://game-editor.com/

Since your rpgmaker is more easy to use, I think you will probably attract more people and I don't think there are easier programs to use to make a game as rpgmaker. And maybe when you release the full version of pocket or j2me rpg maker you could get some good sales for your effort.
Pegasus Seiya
pm Member

Hi....

Postby varoon » Jan 2, 2008 @ 8:49am

why hav u stopped it ???

is any one know any other RPG creator ???

i m planning to create RPG game for PPC
varoon
pm Member

Postby Bluetrane » Jan 5, 2008 @ 4:53am

ahahah 2 years later i love it
Bluetrane
pm Member

Previous

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions