This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

anyone wants a pocket rpg maker? ^^ (BETA on Page 8!)

Postby Bluetrane » Oct 4, 2005 @ 7:22am

Bluetrane
pm Member

Postby Miracle » Oct 4, 2005 @ 8:43pm

'nuf said. :D
Miracle
pm Insider

Postby SmokingFish » Oct 22, 2005 @ 9:09pm

SmokingFish
pm Member

Postby SmokingFish » Nov 11, 2005 @ 10:18pm

SmokingFish
pm Member

Postby statix » Nov 28, 2005 @ 5:15am

statix
pm Member

Postby SmokingFish » Nov 29, 2005 @ 9:10am

its not that everybody stopped replying to this...its more like everybody stopped replying at all. one or two years ago there were douzens of replys and at least 5 new topics every day - now im happy to see only one. dont know wich is dying - the ppc world or only this board =/
SmokingFish
pm Member

Postby Miracle » Nov 29, 2005 @ 1:31pm

how 'bout both? PPC's failed to bring us something 'new' and 'worth upgrading to' for the last, what, 5 years? Kinda bad you know... I don't know why PM's Anything discussion is so empty though... That was never about anything, so crappy PPC's shouldn't be a problem there :).
Miracle
pm Insider

Postby Michu » Nov 29, 2005 @ 3:38pm

When I'm somewhere, everybody seems ....somewhere else.... :oops:

But if you go to www.smokingfish.net , you'll see that he's still working on it.... isn't this something to be happy about, that there are still people out there? Even if the community got smaller .... it'll raise somewhen..... when everybody realizes that ppc's are the better handhelds....and consoles (hell, I love my emus) ... and even better than my old pc

:D

Ps.:
Miracle..... I'm still shocked about that....that blond! :lol:
Michu

Axim x50v
/ Admin
FPSEce / PocketGBA / PocketGamer.org Special Member
Michu
pm Member

Postby Miracle » Nov 29, 2005 @ 8:00pm

Miracle
pm Insider

Postby Michu » Nov 29, 2005 @ 9:46pm

Michu

Axim x50v
/ Admin
FPSEce / PocketGBA / PocketGamer.org Special Member
Michu
pm Member

Postby Miracle » Nov 29, 2005 @ 10:44pm

Miracle
pm Insider

RPG Maker 2003 Master Offers Service

Postby odashiman » Dec 3, 2005 @ 11:02am

SmokingFish:

I've just downloaded your Pocket RPG Maker files and will take a gander at them as soon as I get the chance. I'm currently using RPG Maker 2003 to create a game version of a book series that is currently in production at the publishing company. I'm interesting in seing what I can do with the Pocket RPG Maker. I'll be sure to tell you all about my gripes and complaints and questions ad nauseum until you're sick of me.

The one thing I really like about RPG Maker 2003 is the Import/Export feature that allows me to create my own graphics, sound, and midi files to enhance my creative options. I just can't stand being stuck with the standard graphics--I like to see just how creative I can be, even though it can be a pain in the hind end sometimes. So, will you be including this feature in the Pocket RPG Maker program?

Well, I don't see you being done by January (or will you?), so I'll have to be content with the laptop version of RPG Maker 2003 during my 6-month deployment to a certain undisclosed location. However, when I get back I expect to see more progress! I'm kidding, really, but I wish you the best of luck, and I look forward to using your program. God bless you.

v/r
D. S. Pope
odashiman
pm Member

Beta RULEZ!

Postby Mateu5z » Dec 5, 2005 @ 9:00pm

I've been watching this thread for a while, but I couldn't post becouse I couldn't find the registeration form ^^ (It's really hard to find it through pocket pc - I had to Google it out).

The open beta is great, and I spent few hours playing with it :P It's great fun to have a real game-making software on your pocket pc. I can't wait for version with script system, game about walking and talking with people may be little boring :D

@Smokingfish: If there is any need for beta testers, I'm in ^^
Mateu5z
pm Member

Postby Mateu5z » Dec 5, 2005 @ 9:13pm

Uhhmm, forgot to say:
1.Your webpage uses Iframes, what makes it impossible to view at Pocket PC (which is the only thing I use to view Internet until I'm getting my laptop ^^)
2.KEYBOARD!!! I want normal keyboard! ;) Writing on this one is worse than nightmare (it gets enabled/disabled randomly, no large letters or , ! ; " signs, etc.).
Mateu5z
pm Member

Postby Miracle » Dec 5, 2005 @ 10:21pm

:)
Miracle
pm Insider

PreviousNext

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions