This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

where it go?

where it go?

Postby BWSword » Oct 22, 2006 @ 6:47pm

according to my sd card I have stuff on it (by checking how much space under setting) but when I go to file explorer it shows that it all gone...any clue of what I do...I restart my pocket pc and also took out my sd card in and out a couple of times and still no good...I'm stuck :(

"I'm glad I met you all here...I'll be able to move forward without losing my nakama"
BWSword
pm Member

Postby fast_rx » Oct 22, 2006 @ 6:53pm

I've had a card get corrupt on me. I ran the error check disk tool on it from a desktop PC and it fixed it.
fast_rx
pm Member

Postby BWSword » Oct 23, 2006 @ 3:06am

"I'm glad I met you all here...I'll be able to move forward without losing my nakama"
BWSword
pm Member

Postby fast_rx » Oct 23, 2006 @ 4:21am

fast_rx
pm Member

Postby BWSword » Oct 24, 2006 @ 5:18am

ok thanks however still not showing up...it looks like a have a file that messing everything up or virus that got on my sd card because nothing showing up

BWSword
pm Member

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions