This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

BlueMusic v1.0.3(1)00

BlueMusic v1.0.3(1)00

Postby raul tinca » Nov 28, 2006 @ 10:40am

BlueMusic is a software that will allow you to listen to music played on your PocketPC with your Bluetooth headsets. It's now easy to listen to your MP3s and many other audio formats, wherever you are with your Wireless Bluetooth Headset. The software is capable of controlling the voice routing. Not only the speaker sound is routed, but also the microphone input. Now you can use your Bluetooth Headset together with Voice Over IP (VoIP) software installed on your device. This software also works with Skype.
Note: this software was created for pocket pc's with windows mobile 2005. pocket pc 2003 wont work with BlueMusic.

The software enables you to listen to the GPS software's indication in your bt headset.
Now the smartphone version is also available for download (for 2005 smartphones only).
Here is a list of supported (already tested) devices:

HTC Prophet (Qtek S200, i-mate JAMin, XDA Neo, T-Mobile MDA compact, Dopod 818 Pro, SPV M600)
HTC Wizard (Qtek 9100, I-mate K-Jam, T-mobile MDA Vario, Orange SPV M6000, O2 XDA Mini Pro, Dopod 838)
HTC Hermes/Tytn (Qtek 9600, i-mate Jas Jam, MDA Vario II, i-mate JASJAM, o2 XDA Trion, Dopod 838 Pro, Cingular 8525, dopod CHT 9000, SPV M3100, Vodafone v1605)
HTC Universal (Qtek 9000, i-mate JASJAR, O2 Xda Exec, T-Mobile MDA PRO, Orange M5000, Vodafone VDA IV, Dopod 900)
HTC Hertz (Dopod 577w, i-mate SP5, O2 XDA IQ (UK), O2 XDA Orion (Asia), Qtek 8310, Vodafone V1240 (UK), Vodafone VDA II (DE))
HTC Tornado (Qtek 8300, O2 Orion, T-Mobile SDA, i-Mate SP5m, Orange C600, Cingular 2125)
HTC Startrek (i-Mate Smartflip, Qtek 8500, Dopod s300, Cingular 3125, SPV F600)

http://www.teksoftco.com/index.php?section=bluemusic

raul tinca
pm Member

Return to Windows Mobile

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions