This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Lookng for help betatesting the game - I HATE GUNS!

Lookng for help betatesting the game - I HATE GUNS!

Postby funandmobile » Jan 25, 2007 @ 10:55am

Hello Everyone!

My name is Piotr, I'm new here. I'm a producer of a mobile game I HATE GUNS! You can read about it on our website:

The game has just been ported for Windows Mobile devices - of course I don't have all different Windows Mobile devices, so I'm looking for some help testing it.

Here is a test version: . Please download it, transfer it to your handheld device and install. Launch the game, play it and after that send me the log file to the address: betatests@funandmobile.com. Please archive the logfile before sending it - if you don't, the e-mail server will classify your message as spam and will reject your e-mail. I'm sorry, I don't know why this happens, I can't do anything about it.

The logfile 'logappui.txt' can be found in the c\ folder on your handheld device. Apart from the logfile, I would be grateful for sending me a link to the specification of your device on and for any comments you might have.

First 50 testers and those most helpful ones will be rewarded with a free version of the full game, which will be available in English, French and German.

Best regards,
Piotr Pawlak
FUN and MOBILE
funandmobile
pm Member

Postby PointOfLight » Jan 25, 2007 @ 6:48pm

Have you had a chance to look at my log file yet? I sent you an email and posted a reply to your thread on PDArcade, but haven't heard anything back yet. I just wanted to make sure you got my testing results and comments.
Eric Pankoke
Programmer
Point Of Light Software
http://www.polsoftware.com/
PointOfLight
pm Member

Postby funandmobile » Jan 26, 2007 @ 12:59pm

Hi Eric. Yes, I got your logfile, thanks a lot.
funandmobile
pm Member

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions