This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

E125 and Activesync USB connection problem

E125 and Activesync USB connection problem

Postby Jonathan Chang » Feb 19, 2001 @ 3:16pm

Please help!<br> <br>My Cassio E-125 and win98se have synced via USB just fine before, but then when i tried to dl Avantgo, it started causing all kinds of problems.  So i removed avantgo from both PC's and now whenever i try to sync my PocketPC, activesync comes up and it connects for like only a second before it looses connection again.  It usually is in the "Looking for changes" phase before it looses connection.  I've already tried reinstalling the lastest activesync twice already, i even deleted the USB connection on device managet but nothing seems to link my pocketpc with my comp. anymore, HELPPP please!! <br> <br>jon<br>
Jonathan Chang

Re: E125 and Activesync USB connection problem

Postby Dr. Phat » Feb 23, 2001 @ 8:06am

Have you reset the Cassiopeia?  They always seem to like that.  If not, check the cradle.  I had to get a new one like a month ago (it's blue), and everything works fine.  Post again if there are still problems.
Mike Greene
"Quanti est illa perna?" (How much is that ham)
Dr. Phat
the <i>phattest</i>

Re: E125 and Activesync USB connection problem

Postby Joe Ford » Feb 25, 2001 @ 10:01pm

I have what seems to be a similar problem - loosing my usb connection just after the checking phase starts.  It's anoying but the fix is simple (though not perminant):  On the PC go to the file menu/connection settings, remove the check on the "Allow USB" choice, click OK.  Go back in to that dialog box, recheck "Allow USB" and OK.  For me the connection fires right up and does not seem to cause any problems for a while, but it does come back from time to time.  
Joe Ford

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions