This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

My Review for TTSync 1.0

My Review for TTSync 1.0

Postby jamjunjun » Mar 29, 2007 @ 10:11am

TTSync Client Review

There are few software on windows mobile supports SyncML synchronization, but it already becomes one standard function on the great majority Symbian mobile phones.

SyncML can help us keep contact, calendar and task data in our PDA , mobile phone and even computer consistent, and synchronize our data to a newdevice immediately.

TTSync client is standard SyncML software that can synchronize data such as contact, calendar and task, etc. Smartphone and PPC Version has already released, Symbian and the blackberry's edition will be released soon.

Smartphone installed TTSync

TTSync Client can be used easily. Most SyncML clients build-in mobile phone has many parameters to set, for people who do not know SyncML very well it's a nightmare.

The SyncML provider below has passed compatibility testing with TTSync:
GSMSync , SaveContact , MEMOtoo , ZYB , TryFonePIM , Mightyphone , Mobical , COMPELSON Laboratories , O-Sync.

Just choose a provider, fill in user name and the password, press the "synchronize" button, and then TTSync client will synchronize all data for you. For the first time, all data should be upload to server, so there will be a litter more data to be transferred. The next time, only modified data will be synchronized to server within a few second.

According to explanation by TTSync website, they are keep testing the increasing new SyncML providers. The TTSync can synchronize with new SyncML provider by downloading the latest list of compatible SyncML provider automatically.

We can view the synchronization log to find out the amount of data transferred every time.

As "Power User ", your can tune a few parameters, such as sync mode, encryption etc. if your SyncML provider support these features.
Further more, we can press only one button to synchronize a certain content such as contact or calendar individually.

In my opinion , TTSync should be installed on every PDA and Phone. Because it's a vexatious business to keep all information in all intelligent device consistent, TTSync make it simple.

You can link to http://www.ttsync.com/modules/newbb/vie ... orumpost21
for more informations.It includes with pictures.
Last edited by jamjunjun on Apr 2, 2007 @ 3:12am, edited 2 times in total.
jamjunjun

Postby jamjunjun » Apr 2, 2007 @ 3:09am

Why there is few man to have a try?
I have used for several days. I feel that it is
really good for everyone.
jamjunjun

Postby jamjunjun » Apr 5, 2007 @ 7:28am

i am using TTSync. i thought it is good for me.it Also makes my life more conveniently, everybody may have a test
jamjunjun

Postby Dan East » Apr 5, 2007 @ 11:43am

You're spamming an awful lot of forums with your "review". You're also spending a lot of time bumping it. I'm inclined to remove the entire thread, but considering it is at least related to Pocket PCs, I'm only going to lock it.

Post one more thing about your "review" on this site and I'll delete this thread too.

Dan East
Dan East
Site Admin

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions