This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Pocket NES

Re: Pocket NES

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 5, 2001 @ 8:12pm

I'm a master at Galaga. I got past level 255, that's when the game resets to stage one. It took me 4 hours and I got 0's on my homework for that entire week. (that was right after I bnought the original arcade machine, along with a 3 level pinball game: Electra, both kick ass)
Moose or Chuck

Postby 999 » May 5, 2001 @ 10:05pm

There is a bug in Galaga which will make you invincible. It requires that you not shoot anything for a specific duration of time, but I can't quite remember. Anyhow, that's another way of beating all 255 levels. Pacman also has 255 levels if I'm not mistaken. I wonder what significance 255 has.<br><br>As far as arcade machines go, well, here's my list of games owned past and present:<br>Yie Ar Kung Fu<br>Elevator Action<br>Tron<br>Street Fighter II<br>Street Fighter IITurbo<br>Street Fighter Super Turbo<br>Street Fighter XX<br>Street Fighter Zero<br>Street Fighter Zero 2 Alpha<br>Street Fighter EX<br>Killer Instinct 1<br>Killer Instinct 2 (I actually own two complete units, not simply a modified KI1 harddrive)<br>Vampior Savior<br>Marvel Super Heroes<br>Street Fighter III (Special Gamest CPSIII Board which does not use the CD Drive Gimmick, only 2 made. Only version where Gill is Playable)<br>Dragon's Lair<br>Dragon's Lair Time Warp<br>Galaxy Express 999: Escape from Cyber City<br><br>Mind you, most of the Capcom games are like big cartridges, CPSII and CPSIII, so they all shared the same SF Super Turbo cabinet. Most everything else is run off a Super Gun.<br><br>I should have opened my own arcade :D<br><br>
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 6, 2001 @ 9:38am

You have Tron? Tron Deadly Disk or the bike game? Can I maybe buy a couple of those (if I don't have to pay for shipping :P ).<br>But Galaga actually has 256 levels, same as all the others. That's one of the multiples of 16, like our 65,536 limit today (soon to be abolished with 64bit processors).To become invinsible you have to not shoot the last two ships on the left and let them fly around until they start flying really fast (about 2 minutes). Then shoot them. That only makes the enemy ships not shoot missiles<br>
Moose or Chuck

Postby 999 » May 6, 2001 @ 1:18pm

It's Tron the bike game :)<br><br>While I would love to sell these games to you, I really shouldn't. Many of them are on an "extended loan" from Capcom (yea, that't the ticket).<br><br>Everytime I did a book for them, they never asked for the B-Boards back, soooo... You get the idea.<br><br>Anything not Capcom on the list, I personally paid for.<br><br>I still have all my arcade dealer connections. Let me know what you're looking for, and I can try and track it down for you. I just picked up my KI2 board and HD last month for 200 bux.<br><br>
pm Member

Postby 999 » May 6, 2001 @ 1:23pm

pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 6, 2001 @ 1:44pm

Moose or Chuck

Postby Dan East » May 6, 2001 @ 5:16pm

Dan East
Site Admin

Postby Jaybot » May 8, 2001 @ 1:18am

-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby 999 » May 8, 2001 @ 2:51am

pm Member

Postby Jaybot » May 8, 2001 @ 3:46am

-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Dan East » May 8, 2001 @ 10:24am

Dan East
Site Admin

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 8, 2001 @ 3:07pm

Moose or Chuck

Previous

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions