This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Compaq Ipaq 64 meg upgrade!

Compaq Ipaq 64 meg upgrade!

Postby marcux » May 9, 2001 @ 4:42pm

Hey guys... Interested in getting you iPaq upgraded to 64 Megs? Sign up now! <br>http://www.newtechsolutions.com<br><br>We've been around for 6 yrs, and know what we are doing! Check out our broad range of services!<br><br>Don annis<br>dannis@ntsi.com<br>www.ntsi.com <br>:)
marcux

Re: Compaq Ipaq 64 meg upgrade!

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 9, 2001 @ 6:10pm

Seems like a nice website, and convinient for those that aren't to technically knowledgeable. But for the rest of us, that's a really steep price for something we can do on our own.
Moose or Chuck

Postby 999 » May 9, 2001 @ 6:56pm

I don't think that's too steep. RAM and Shipping is included, as well as a scape-goat if anything goes wrong. Sure we can all do it ourselves, but are you willing to take the blame if you mess anything up? I'm not ;)<br><br>Provided the darned site worked, I'd prolly order the upgrade right now.<br><br>
pm Member

Postby Jaybot » May 9, 2001 @ 7:25pm

Actually, I think it's be cheaper to try to do it yourself and subscribe to pdaslostorstolen.com :D from what i've herad they'll replace anything.
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby marcux » May 10, 2001 @ 4:33pm

$149 isn't a bad price.. and it's insured up to 800$!<br>I wish we could go lower.. but the cost of the ram and the shipping is up there... we are taking sign-ups now!<br>           -Don Annis<br>http://www.newtechsolutions.com<br>
marcux

Postby 999 » May 10, 2001 @ 5:28pm

Marcux:<br><br>I tried to email you, as well as view your site, but haven't had any luck.<br><br>I would really like to do a writeup on your services for the PocketMatrix relaunch, as a Top Story.<br><br>Please have your PR contact me if you would like to set something up.<br><br>Thanks!<br>
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 10, 2001 @ 5:29pm

It said $249 when I went there. Or maybe my depression is just confusing me into thinking poorly.
Moose or Chuck

Postby marcux » May 11, 2001 @ 3:25pm

249$??? Ack.. I like to have business coming in not leaving! it's 149$ :)<br>I'd enjoy having our services reviewed! I sent you out an Email.. hopefully you have recieved it.. our site got nuked somehow.. hopefully not by our competition.. :) all our units are insured up to 800$, with a 90 day warranty! We use high quality ram that can be overclocked by the software overclocking method.. If you have any questions.. I'd be happy to answer them!<br>     -Don Annis<br>http://www.newtechsolutions.com<br><br><br><br>Donald annis<br>www.ntsi.com
marcux

Postby marcux » May 11, 2001 @ 3:27pm

put a 2 in front of the 49$ up there... :) <br>our service is for 149$
marcux

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 15, 2001 @ 10:49am

are you going to offer an upgrade for Casio's ?
Moose or Chuck

Postby 999 » May 16, 2001 @ 7:39pm

marcux:<br><br>After E3 is over, expect my iPAQ in your offices :)<br><br>
pm Member

Postby Jaybot » May 16, 2001 @ 11:44pm

999:<br><br>After E3 is over, I expected to have your Ipaq in my office :)  Although, I think that if all goes well, and you don't leave empty handed like others that you've mentioned, you may not want to give away your Ipaq right away.... just a thought. :)
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions