This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Overclocking EM-125 ??

Overclocking EM-125 ??

Postby Bisley » Apr 24, 2001 @ 6:26pm

Is it easy to overclock an EM-125 and if so does it make a great deal of difference ??
Bisley

Re: Overclocking EM-125 ??

Postby Moose or Chuck » Apr 25, 2001 @ 3:29pm

No, Yes, and it doesn't run down that battery as much as some say.<br>http://www.geocities.com/fayle001/new_page_1.html
Moose or Chuck

Postby RustieH » May 25, 2001 @ 10:16pm

It is not easy but it does make a big difference. I have seen 2 sets of instructions. One from China and one domestic (english), they are slightly different. I use the English version and used 2 types of lead pencils before going to silver epoxy. I think I'm running at about 203.4 to 204mhz. Link to instructions are below.
RustieH
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 25, 2001 @ 11:25pm

i found it pretty easy, but it may take about 5 tries to get a good connection. O ya, u don't need to take out the batteries, they lie. Well atleast not the backup. But i did do this on a empty casio, i'd just got back from compusa, so i wouldn't recommend it.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 26, 2001 @ 8:12am

You don't need to take out the backup battery, but I would anyway. Safer, or something like that.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Jaybot » May 27, 2001 @ 6:23am

Hey, send it to me and I'll do it for you, I've opened my Casio so many time, I can overclock the sucker in about 5 minutes :)
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions