This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

hx2795 won't play and kind of emulator

hx2795 won't play and kind of emulator

Postby skacy » Dec 15, 2007 @ 6:35pm

I have an HP iPaq hx2795. I've tried the latest version of PocketSNES and FpseCE_0.09.5, as well as DosBox and PocketDos to play Descent and nothing seems to work, I got the port of descent and call of duty 2 to work but I can't use a keyboard with it so its not of much use to me, is it just the pda can't run these emulators? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
skacy
pm Member

Postby David Horn » Dec 15, 2007 @ 9:52pm

I haven't used FPSE for a while, but IIRC there are options to specify key bindings and an on screen controller as well. I got WipeOut working fine.

Not quite sure what you mean with Call of Duty 2, though!
Crosswind technique: "Using your peripheral vision, react to body movements, gasps, groans, and shouts from the other side of the cockpit, and always remember that it's better to be lucky than good."
David Horn
<b>The Boss</b>

Postby skacy » Dec 16, 2007 @ 3:29am

No I'm not saying I'm having trouble using my keyboard with the playstation emulator, I'm saying it won't even load a game, it just quits after I try to load one.
skacy
pm Member

Postby Dan East » Dec 16, 2007 @ 7:34am

Do you have enough free program memory?

Dan East
Dan East
Site Admin

Postby skacy » Dec 16, 2007 @ 8:01pm

Storage
Total: 135.33 MB
In use: 11.53 MB
Free:123.80 MB

Program
Total: 56.59 MB
In use: 19.45 MB
Free: 37.14 MB

This is a pretty new pda, my old one ran pocket snes just fine so I figured it couldn't be a lack of resources, I thought maybe it was a firmware or os problem, I tried updating the firmware though and that didn't help.
skacy
pm Member

Postby skacy » Dec 17, 2007 @ 2:49am

I just installed morphgear and it runs nes and snes just fine, the keyboard input is a little slow with the snes, I have a bluetooth, but I'm more than satisfied with the nes emulator :-D, Thanks for your help.
skacy
pm Member

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

General Windows Mobile discussion for end-users. Hardware, software, etc. This is also the forum to post your product announcements and other news.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Kevin Gelso, RICoder, Chris Edwards

Forum permissions