This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Major crash on DOTT

Major crash on DOTT

Postby suckshuncup » Aug 24, 2003 @ 9:27am

Hi all...

Played Tentacle almost all the way through. One BIG problem though -- when I go to use the 2-CENT PONY EXPRESS STAMP with the SIGNED CONTRACT, PocketSCUMM completely exits to the desktop. I'm using version 0.5.1. I downloaded 0.5.0 and tried it -- same problem. Can't finish the game without this step.

the error file says: Bad ID yy found in directory! [the "y"s have those two dots above them -- that wierd Scandinavian accented character or something]

I'm using an IPAQ 2215 with at least 20MB of free main memory. The PocketSCUMM is on a 256MB Compact Flash card. Haven't had a single problem with PocketSCUMM til now.

Also, one other bug: when you click on the CHATTERING TEETH in your inventory, there's no text whatsoever in the phrase above. (i.e. -- instead of saying "Give Chattering Teeth to Hogie", it just says "Give to Hogie"). Besides this, this bug doesn't seem to have any other effect on gameplay.

Lastly, I made it completely through MI2 without a single glitch or crash. Excellent!

Hope this helps.
suckshuncup

DOTT crash?!

Postby LegolasX » Feb 18, 2004 @ 10:41pm

LegolasX

Return to Pocket Scumm

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss this port of ScummVM for the Pocket PC.

Moderators:

sponge, Arisme, andys

Forum permissions