This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Landscape Inteface buttons...

Landscape Inteface buttons...

Postby Cyphatic » Feb 1, 2002 @ 11:03am

Hi guys...

I just got arisme's build of PS and am loving it. I like the widescreen interface buttons, but thought it would be cool if they had a black background.. and a basic color scheme so they didnt stick out to much. I'm not asking any of the authors to do it, don't want to waste you time or anything... I just put together a layout that I'll probably just end up using for myself if no one else wants to:

4 Colors, so can pretty much be pallete swapped to whatever a person wants I guess, I just went for that blueish purple one cause it matches the bases of alot of the games... and just doesnt stick out too much.

So my question would be, as someone who knows zero programming, what would I need to do to replace the current interface with the one I made? Or is it too complicated and I should just dump the whole thing? guess I can always print it out and tape it over my screen :D

Well... um... thanks...

Cyphatic

>_< ZzZzZz
/
Cyphatic

Postby Arisme » Feb 1, 2002 @ 2:30pm

Arisme
pm Insider

Postby andys » Feb 1, 2002 @ 4:42pm

andys
pm Member

Postby Guest » Feb 1, 2002 @ 6:29pm

Heh...

Well, see I'm so dumb I don't even know anything about pallete codes... right there I just used photoshop, and did it in a GIF with the web colors, and those four are also apparent in the mac pallete I believe. This probably has nothing to do with what you're talking about :P

Well, anyways here's the bmps:

I know they aren't very lined up, but the layout is spaced more evenly like this.

-Cyphatic[/url]

Return to Pocket Scumm

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss this port of ScummVM for the Pocket PC.

Moderators:

sponge, Arisme, andys

Forum permissions