This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Snails Modding Website (mods for palm)

Snails Modding Website (mods for palm)

Postby Pookie » Jul 5, 2004 @ 9:20pm

Check this slime out, yo! For da hippest, phattest, most fresh-dopest site ever, peep Pookie.

I just started to make my own Snails Mod/add-in/add-on site: www.freewebs.com/stefannixdorf

The site is easy to remember if you know my name. Simply: www. + freewebs. + com/ + stefannixdorf
and BOOM, there's my website. There aren't any downloads at this moment. First it's important for me to know if the developers allow me to use pictures from their site and from the game. Do you?

I think i will update my site with downloads when the developers help me with the Snails Editor for palm (because there's a graphical error - black, white lines, a bit like a broken TV :) ). And i sure will make a MS Frontpage site, but i don't know when.

If you want to give me some hints or if you want anything special existing on my site PM me or write it here.

Greetings!
Pookie(who made a Snails Modding site and is not so happy about the editor thingy)

PS: The developer (allowing to use pictures) is very important.

PS2: I even would like Fanart! I lately drawed a Lupeez Snails on my Palm with Mobile Paint 2004.
Pookie
pm Member

Re: Snails Modding Website (mods for palm)

Postby goro » Jul 7, 2004 @ 2:10pm

goro
pm Insider

Postby Pookie » Jul 7, 2004 @ 8:54pm

Goro! Do not write so much :wink: ! No, no, sorry! I'll send you my data zip file, the zbm files(not zbmp) and the bmps.

Seems like you are not angry that i use the pics from your website, are you? Please answer!

May be you want to give me tips what i shall add to the site...a forum: simply a link to this forum because it's the official.

Greetings!
Pookie(who is a little depressed that he can't fly)
Pookie
pm Member

Postby Jaybot » Jul 8, 2004 @ 1:11am

-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Pookie » Jul 14, 2004 @ 9:11pm

Woohooo!!!!! I'm stupid!!!!! :lol:

Sorry, that i have not answered already, but i was too busied with making Snails levels (today i made my first two), after i figured out my problem: i unzipped the data.zip changed what i wanted to be changed and zipped the data folder...what i silly mistake...and i didn't noticed it for 2 days.

Oh man, that's really confusing. Sometimes people do these silly things (or do nothing, like i did...or not did).

at Goro: please send me back the lupeez.zbm or lupeez.bmp. Because i only have the matrix mainmenu, but deleted the lupeez file...on mine computer. Please try to send it to me! I'm going to search if the file is perhaps on this computer.

Greetings!
Pookie([at Jaybot]:who is looking forward to the site)

PS: I will soon add downloads to my site. I added some files from worms3d (sounds - comments from the snails).

PS2: I downloaded a lot of levels now. Goro you said that you want to put the holiday pack in a data folder...wouldn't that be senseless? Because every palm os user can download the holiday pack at http://snails.pocketmatrix.com, like i did :wink: . Don't work if you don't have to work, goro! Or do you like it when you are bored and tired by working...me not. :wink:
Pookie
pm Member

Return to Snails

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss this game based on the popular computer game "Worms".

Moderators:

sponge, Jaybot, hockeydude, Peter Balogh

Forum permissions