This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Pocket Frog 0.8.1 Screen Resolution

Pocket Frog 0.8.1 Screen Resolution

Postby Jobu » Jun 8, 2005 @ 9:52pm

I am developing an interface for an HP iPaq hx4700. It has a screen resolution of 480X640. I would like to take advantage of the extra screen resolution but the only size I am able to get is 240X320. I attempted to use the program linked to by this post.

When the iPaq was in trueVGA mode the appearance of the application did not change. All of the bitmaps where in the same position as when it was not in trueVGA mode. The only thing that did change was that the stylus taps where off. The stylus was returning values for a screen which was of the size 480X640.

When I called GetSystemMetrics() with SM_CXSCREEN and SM_CYSCREEN I got 480 and 640 respectivly, but when I called GetDisplay()->GetWidth() and GetDisplay()->GetHeight() I got the values 240 and 320 respectivly. I am wondering what needs to be done to change the display's resolution to macth that of the screen while in trueVGA mode. Any help would be appreciated.
Jobu
pm Member

PocketHal 0.8.0 ALPHA

Postby Jobu » Jun 9, 2005 @ 5:17pm

Jobu
pm Member

Return to PocketFrog & PocketHAL

Sort

Forum Description

SDKs for fast and robust device-independent access to Pocket PC display hardware.

Moderators:

sponge, Kzinti

Forum permissions