This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

documentation - list of functions ?

documentation - list of functions ?

Postby Conan » May 26, 2002 @ 7:27pm

I have downloaded PocketFrog 0.5 plus the Asteriods sample which compiles & runs fine ( and also the STL port just in case ).

I now need to work through the code to work out what I can do. Obviously many of the functions are self evident ( line, circle etc ) and some of the others are used in the source and I can follow them.

My question is: Does a manual exist or any docs which explain how PocketFrog is supposed to be used. ie: 'how to write a game with PocketFrog'. If not I'm happy to put together a few notes as I go. (With PocketC I wrote lots of documentation & created sample code to assist new coders)

Looking forward to seeing how this toolkit works. First thing I'm going to do is play with Asteriods to change the red to some other color.

Regards & thanks for a great toolkit.
What is Best in Life ?
Conan
pm Member

Postby Kzinti » May 26, 2002 @ 11:52pm

Kzinti
pm Member

compiling asteroids

Postby Conan » May 27, 2002 @ 5:34am

The Asteroids download comes with 0.4.5 source so I compiled the frog .lib and asteroids to get it working. I now have nice blue asteroids instead of the red ones.

I've copied the asteroids source to my Jornada to read on the train to work. Looks like the polygon feature will be able to replace the PocketC one so that's one conversion issue solved.
What is Best in Life ?
Conan
pm Member

Return to PocketFrog & PocketHAL

Sort

Forum Description

SDKs for fast and robust device-independent access to Pocket PC display hardware.

Moderators:

sponge, Kzinti

Forum permissions