This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Save / Load Image Problem

Save / Load Image Problem

Postby Ken_McCaw » Jul 22, 2002 @ 7:43pm

Hi, all.

I have an application which calls SaveImage to save a screen shot as a bitmap. The image is successfully saved, and is about 150K in size. I can copy it to desktop, and view it fine in Paintshop Pro.

The problem occurs when I call LoadImage. For some reason, the DecompressImageIndirect call in src\image.cpp is failing on both my Casio E-100 & E-200 devices. Calling FormatMessage(..,GetLastError(), .. ) returns the string "Cannot create file when that file already exists".

Any help is appreciated. I have a sample screen shot program which illustrates the problem. Here is the link: [url]mccawclan.home.attbi.com/screenshot.cpp[/url]. I would be curious to know if it happens on other devices as well.

Thanks,
Ken
Ken_McCaw
pm Member

Postby Kzinti » Jul 22, 2002 @ 8:13pm

Hi George, I did receive your email about this problem but didn't have time to look into it.

It might be that the BMP format used by PocketFrog to save the image is not compatible with imgdecmp.dll... Although it seems that the error message is saying otherwise... Could you post the code you use to save / load the image?
Kzinti
pm Member

Postby Ken_McCaw » Jul 22, 2002 @ 9:02pm

Ken_McCaw
pm Member

Found a fix...

Postby Ken_McCaw » Jul 24, 2002 @ 4:49am

Ken_McCaw
pm Member

Return to PocketFrog & PocketHAL

Sort

Forum Description

SDKs for fast and robust device-independent access to Pocket PC display hardware.

Moderators:

sponge, Kzinti

Forum permissions