This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Multiple windows in the same app.

Multiple windows in the same app.

Postby adde » Oct 15, 2002 @ 9:18pm

Before I put to much time and effort in to this, I thought I'd check with you guys first.

I'm working on a GUI on a HPC with res. 800x600. I want to have all the GUI stuff in the main window (fullscreen size) with a small menu and titlebar, and then a 3D visualization in a smaller overlayed window (shown if this option is selected from the menu or something)

Is this possible with PocketFrog, and if so, could someone give me a few pointers to help me on my way. I know C++ but I'm new to CE and Win32 programming.

I played around a bit with the WS_ styles and have converted the blit demo from fullscreen to a small window with a titlebar so it seems like the rest shouldn't be THAT tough. I figured I have to do something with ATL, but I'm not shure if PocketFrog and "standard" ATL mix (but why not, since PocketFrog utilizes ATL).
adde
pm Member

Postby Kzinti » Oct 16, 2002 @ 5:53am

Kzinti
pm Member

Return to PocketFrog & PocketHAL

Sort

Forum Description

SDKs for fast and robust device-independent access to Pocket PC display hardware.

Moderators:

sponge, Kzinti

Forum permissions