This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Bowled over by graphics!

Bowled over by graphics!

Postby Forge » Jan 25, 2002 @ 8:03pm

I was bowled over when I saw the first few screenshots for this game. This is *easily* Total Annihilation quality! Easily.

...and the game has more than a passing resemblence to Total Annihilation as well! :-) That's a good thing!
Forge
pm Member

Postby Malmer » Jan 26, 2002 @ 3:45am

Thanks...I think...havn't played TA...but since I've heard of it I guess it was good.

(pity the same logic doesn't apply to Trespasser)
All your base are belong to us
Malmer
pm Member

Postby RwGast » Jan 26, 2002 @ 4:02am

Ha i remmber getting tresspaser when i had a k62 300 with no openGL accel boy that games was a dog and not very fun, then i read some reviews in pc gamer that said it dies on even the toughst p400's with a voodoo2 and 128mb ram, mind you this was in the day, after i read that i was turned off forever i think there parity title was acually Veloci-Crapter.
RwGast
pm Member

Postby CARPEDIEM » Jan 29, 2002 @ 2:50am

CARPEDIEM
pm Insider

Postby Boricua » Jan 30, 2002 @ 3:46am

Speaking of TA (Total Anhiliation), what u guys think of an "Agentum: Kingdoms " type of game like TA did. I would love to see some big guys walking the landscape with a big sword and a black wizard following him with a staff. Think about it? Please guys, dont stop with Argentum, follow your soon to be dinasty in the PPC gaming world.
Boricua

Return to Argentum

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Ionside's groundbreaking RTS title

Moderators:

sponge, CARPEDIEM, John Lomax, Malmer

Forum permissions