This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

$

Re: $

Postby randall » May 22, 2001 @ 4:52pm

It should be a fixed rate (the price), and the demo should contain no less than three maps. That will give a good idea of the different types of terrain that can be generated.<br><br>5 maps would be better, but that all depends on how many maps are available in the registered version. That way, if the consumer plays all 5 maps, they are definately hooked and will want more.
randall
pm Insider

Postby Diego Cueva » May 22, 2001 @ 5:34pm

--------------------------

Last modification: Diego Cueva - 04/31/03 at 17:32:04
I´m currently listening to my PC´s fan
SMRF founder
Peace
Diego Cueva
pm Insider

Postby John Lomax » May 22, 2001 @ 6:03pm

John Lomax
pm Member

Postby randall » May 22, 2001 @ 6:56pm

randall
pm Insider

Postby CARPEDIEM » May 22, 2001 @ 7:00pm

CARPEDIEM
pm Insider

Postby randall » May 22, 2001 @ 7:36pm

randall
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 22, 2001 @ 8:32pm

I know a real loser. It's that girls not-quite boyfriend that's going to beat my arse. He's a highschool drop out that wants to be a fireman for a living. I'm going to wipe the floor with his half price hair cut, Dollar Store t-shirt, and girLevis jeans.<br><br>Thats warning #1 Moose, everyone else please ignore this message.Last modification: Matt Keys - 05/22/01 at 17:32:00
Moose or Chuck

Postby John Lomax » May 23, 2001 @ 4:48am

Yeh, it was traced to either the cd manufacturer or a journalist, couldnt be sure which one leaked the damn thing. The DC version got leaked before gold.<br><br>Anyway back to my point, I dont mean limiting them too much in the demo, Just maybe some of the higher end units, or certain features can only be unlocked with the full version. If you give them access to everything, and rely on people paying out on the story or a few more maps its not enough to persuade them to buy. But its just my opinion anyway, as some demos have proved me wrong.<br><br>John.
John Lomax
pm Member

Postby Malmer » May 23, 2001 @ 7:40am

This is a little parenthesis, but check this out...
All your base are belong to us
Malmer
pm Member

Postby randall » May 23, 2001 @ 1:20pm

Lomax, interesting that you worked on Starlancer. I just happen to have the demo sitting on my desk since October 2000. I haven't tried it yet, maybe I will now.<br><br>JITIT- boy, they are just BEGGING for someone to hack that. I don't believe there is anything that is "unbreakable protection". To be honest, I hate protection schemes.<br><br>I bought 3D Studio Max R2, and the hardware lock pissed me off. So i found a crack for it online. Why do these companies want to treat a consumer like a criminal?
randall
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 23, 2001 @ 3:11pm

Thanks Matt, atleast you didn't delete it.<br><br>But I still like my idea of a variable amount of money, depending on what someone thinks of the game. You would obviously want to set a limit of around 5 dollars, maybe slightly less. But that would give you a possibility of more money and some great feedback, plus research for further PocketPC based products.
Moose or Chuck

Postby suchiaruzu » May 24, 2001 @ 7:07pm

<div align="center">Image<br></div>
suchiaruzu
pm Insider

Anti warez that might work

Postby Rob » May 26, 2001 @ 1:20pm

Rob

Postby suchiaruzu » May 26, 2001 @ 1:39pm

I like the idea with 2 versions. You could implent different keys for every single hour or something in the full version. Keep on posting and please let us see some new pics!
<div align="center">Image<br></div>
suchiaruzu
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » May 26, 2001 @ 1:40pm

well i'll be your warez informant. No one on this board or anywhere knows my sn on #pdawarez in efnet. I'll keep it that way. And since i haven't been in, in a while, there are only a few peopl that know me well, like _phoenix_ and some others. Phoenix is a cool guy.
Moose or Chuck

PreviousNext

Return to Argentum

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Ionside's groundbreaking RTS title

Moderators:

sponge, CARPEDIEM, John Lomax, Malmer

Forum permissions