This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

HPC 2000 support?

Re: HPC 2000 support?

Postby randall » Jul 7, 2001 @ 1:11am

They have no other life. I'm lucky if I invest 2 hours a week to Infiltration.<br><br>What skill level are the bots that you are playing against? I normally go with teams of 3 on 5: two players and 1 bot on my team, with all skilled/experienced bots.<br><br>Go into one of the servers. Sure you'll get your ass kicked, I get mine whomped constantly. Maybe I'll run into you sometime.<br><br>I run a private server every once in a while- and we talk to each other in REALTIME with RogerWilco. If there were more people interested I would run it strictly for noobs like me. :)
randall
pm Insider

Postby jongjungbu » Jul 7, 2001 @ 2:04am

teams of 5, with bots of skilled or higher. i tried it online and those folks whooped my arse big time. it was hard enough against the easiest of bots.<br>
jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Postby randall » Jul 7, 2001 @ 2:12am

Yeah, but it's good experience.<br><br>Every once in a while, when playing online, I survive the entire round without getting pumped full of lead. Usually I am among the lowest scoring members of my team.<br><br>So don't feel too bad.
randall
pm Insider

Postby jongjungbu » Jul 7, 2001 @ 2:23am

Heh. Inf was a bit hard for me. I went back to Weapons Factory and played on that a bit as a Sniper. I did quite well. On certain levels. Yer right though, it is good experience. I know I'm better than I use to be...but I still suck.
jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Postby Paul » Jul 7, 2001 @ 6:23am

i've been thinking about paintball lately. anyone here ever tried it?
Paul
pm Insider

Postby Fishd » Jul 8, 2001 @ 9:53am

I used to play pball a lot... even went to play in Florida for the World Cup (I live in the UK), was great fun blasting the crap outta this Japanese team who were absolutely terrified, we tagged all 7 of 'em in around 4 mins.. was really funny... my marker is still knocking around the house somewhere, I must have spent close to $2,000 on it... it's been untouched for 4 years while I've been progressing my "Consultants Spare-Tyre"... (too many beers & fry-ups!)<br><br><br>Hey look! Over there!<br><br>Is that the topic I see ? :D
Fishd

Postby jongjungbu » Jul 8, 2001 @ 12:45pm

jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Previous

Return to Argentum

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Ionside's groundbreaking RTS title

Moderators:

sponge, CARPEDIEM, John Lomax, Malmer