This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

PC Port Possibilities??

PC Port Possibilities??

Postby Radian » Jul 12, 2001 @ 4:04pm

Being as how I am a huge RTS fan, I was wondering that after this becomes a hit, will you port it over to the PC so that I can blow up my friends who don't have the luxury of having a Pocket PC.  I would hate for them not to be able to experience the game and I don't want them always asking to "borrow" my pocket pc.  I think this may have been mentioned before, but I do not remember seeing any answers.  I am counting the days till its release and fully expect all productivity to halt here at work as a result.
Radian
pm Member

Re: PC Port Possibilities??

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 12, 2001 @ 5:03pm

CARPE, I had no idea this game was so big. How did it get so much publicity?<br><br>What if... your computer crashes and you lose all your source code?
Moose or Chuck

Re: PC Port Possibilities??

Postby CARPEDIEM » Jul 12, 2001 @ 6:30pm

Lol Ryan.<br>Well, a friend of mine is working on a PC version, but it will probably be just for my friend, i seriously doubt it will ever be public.<br>The problem is that pocketPC games on PCs really look very bad. You just can't compete with multi million dollar corporations who make a living out of PC games.<br><br>And if my pc dies, Fredrik's gonna have a copy so no problem hehe.<br>
CARPEDIEM
pm Insider

Return to Argentum

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Ionside's groundbreaking RTS title

Moderators:

sponge, CARPEDIEM, John Lomax, Malmer

Forum permissions