This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

ARGENTUM HomeVideo

Re: ARGENTUM HomeVideo

Postby Moose or Chuck » Aug 3, 2001 @ 10:00am

I contributed my 2 cents, and look how far it's gotten us! Al the way to .062 (or however many zeros there are)
Moose or Chuck

Postby Dan East » Aug 3, 2001 @ 10:43am

To be fair let me add to my earlier post. People have donated to the PocketMatrix fund on behalf of Pocket Quake. I'm not sure what the full response has been to this point. So to say that Mark is absolutely the only person to support PQ monetarily is not correct. What Jaybot and I were referring to was the ~ $1000 in total "prize" money promised up front by a dozen or so individuals in an attempt to get someone to port Quake. Mark was the only one of those people to pay up, which was $200. I will say that 999 offered some cash as well, but since he did so much work on the PQ logos, skins and testing I felt that more than made up for the money, and I would rather have that type of irreplaceable support over cash.<br><br>Dan East
Dan East
Site Admin

Postby sickman2o0o » Aug 5, 2001 @ 3:37pm

...thats why i started the thread "where can i pay now so i'll have it first" cause i like warez but i like argentum MORE!!!!!
sickman2o0o
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Aug 5, 2001 @ 4:26pm

And I just 'contributed' $5 to PQ c/o PM.
Moose or Chuck

Previous

Return to Argentum

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Ionside's groundbreaking RTS title

Moderators:

sponge, CARPEDIEM, John Lomax, Malmer

Forum permissions