This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

mmhhhhh...

mmhhhhh...

Postby iJAKE » Sep 9, 2001 @ 12:51pm

makes me wonder when argentum will be released, in the meantime here is something i did in the last weeks of waiting...<br><br>Image<br>Image<br>Image<br><br>nothing special, just some replacements for my today screen... hope someone will find them usefull...<br><br>cu... iJAKE
iJAKE
pm Member

Re: mmhhhhh...

Postby suchiaruzu » Sep 9, 2001 @ 1:10pm

I like the first one. The other ones look too stretched.<br>I would never use such a tdybnr replacement though. It looks like a giant advertisment.<br>I have done the official Pocketmatrix skin, and I didnt want to make it look like that, so i made the logo pretty small. And IMO it looks cool :)<br>Just spend a few more minutes on them and ask Carpe to put them on ionside.com :)<br>Regards,<br>Shape
<div align="center">Image<br></div>
suchiaruzu
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Sep 9, 2001 @ 1:23pm

yeah shape, your skins really cool...
Paul
pm Insider

i know...

Postby iJAKE » Sep 9, 2001 @ 1:25pm

thanks shapeshifter, i know the last two look a little bit stretched, but i did them for my own use and had not planned to post them until i did it ;) if i find some time i will work on them again and put some more skill in it... never thought about asking Carpe to put it on ionside.com, but nice idea... thanks... iJAKE
iJAKE
pm Member

Postby suchiaruzu » Sep 9, 2001 @ 1:33pm

Paul - thanks. I expected to find an invisible tilde in your post, but there wasnt :)<br>Jakob, try to use some design elements, not just pictures. They can be found on the screenshots :)
<div align="center">Image<br></div>
suchiaruzu
pm Insider

Postby CARPEDIEM » Sep 9, 2001 @ 4:13pm

They look pretty cool and i'm flattered you have it on your today screen.<br>I feel very sorry about this damn delay, and it looks like it's going to be another month until the game is released.<br>I've been working pretty hard these days on argentum and let me assure you guys that it's an amazing piece of software, i really have lots of fun with it, so i bet you guys will like it too.<br><br>I can't upload anything to the website because Fredrik Malmer (may his Soul rest in peace) was the "webmaster", so since i don't know anything about making websites i can't update it.<br><br>It's really awful Fredrik died, i think when the game starts i'll put a big banner saying: " Dedicated to the memory of Fredrik Malmer ".<br><br>
CARPEDIEM
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Sep 9, 2001 @ 4:17pm

i'm going to sound really stupid now but i've been away for two weeks, so: <br><br>hes not really dead is he? i only ask because someone on another board i go to actually died not long ago...<br><br>and what exactly is the problem you have with uploading?
Paul
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Sep 9, 2001 @ 4:19pm

no... you're joking of course. i must be an idiot. where is he then?<br><br>and what about the sh3 version? i can still get it right?
Paul
pm Insider

Postby Luciano U. Werner » Sep 9, 2001 @ 4:51pm

That's a joke, right?<br>Carpe?
Celerius quam asparagi cocuntur
Luciano U. Werner
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » Sep 9, 2001 @ 5:07pm

Fredik Malmer is in the Pokanose with a sweet Mexican cutie, sipping on margaritas, looking for his lost shaker of salt (that's why it's taking so long. It's no where to be found. But some people say it's because there's a woman to blame... but we know, it's his own damn fault). (;D)<br><br>CARPE, I thought you were some great programmer, some legendary thing! But you don't know HTML? Or do you just not know the password? Chuck can get it for you. I'm sure he can telnet in and grab the vti_user directory for you.<br><br>(ok, enough lines from songs and movies for one post)
Moose or Chuck

Postby Village_Ideot » Sep 9, 2001 @ 8:46pm

geez, i was all freaked out when you said he died...<br><br><br>horrible.
Village_Ideot
pm Member

Postby EmXtrix » Sep 9, 2001 @ 10:12pm

He really died?!
Elad Yakobowicz
-------
Senior News Editor
pocketnow.com -- it's all about portability...
http://www.pocketnow.com
EmXtrix
pm Member

Postby EmXtrix » Sep 9, 2001 @ 10:33pm

Please ignore my gulibility...
Elad Yakobowicz
-------
Senior News Editor
pocketnow.com -- it's all about portability...
http://www.pocketnow.com
EmXtrix
pm Member

Postby jongjungbu » Sep 9, 2001 @ 11:12pm

he's wasting away again in Margaritaville
jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Postby CARPEDIEM » Sep 9, 2001 @ 11:30pm

Well, at this point, my anger will only accept the Death excuse from him.<br>So i'll forgive him only if he died and was resurrected by some 5 dollar "mano chanta", Otherwise i'll go medieval on his swedish ass.<br>
CARPEDIEM
pm Insider

Next

Return to Argentum

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Ionside's groundbreaking RTS title

Moderators:

sponge, CARPEDIEM, John Lomax, Malmer

Forum permissions