This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

wow look at that..

Re: wow look at that..

Postby randall » Oct 12, 2001 @ 1:16am

God forbid anyone actually be "allowed" to vote their conscience.
randall
pm Insider

Postby Village_Ideot » Oct 12, 2001 @ 6:53am

...not new...<br><br>We need a not new theme song
Village_Ideot
pm Member

Postby CARPEDIEM » Oct 12, 2001 @ 10:09am

And what point would that be Jaybot?<br><br>u pissed off because the game is delayed?, Well, i would like you to name a single mayor gaming project that didn't take years to complete. <br><br>And why can't a game live up to the hype?, War Metal is much more than you guys think it is, if you like rts games you'll love this game. that's why i'm keeping the lid on and not releasing any screenshots, info or videos, because you will all be surprised how much the game has changed in the past few weeks.<br>
CARPEDIEM
pm Insider

Postby randall » Oct 12, 2001 @ 3:46pm

omg. see? God forbid that ONE person announce that they don't think it will live up to the hype.<br><br>Am I the ONLY one that said that I honestly don't think it will live up to the hype? I think I am. get over it.<br><br>
randall
pm Insider

Postby jongjungbu » Oct 12, 2001 @ 6:28pm

We won't know how the game has changed so much in the past few weeks because we never got to try it beforehand. Just a little point there without the need to flame. 8)
jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Postby CARPEDIEM » Oct 12, 2001 @ 6:53pm

When did you start being so agressive again Randall?, i thought you had changed.<br>
CARPEDIEM
pm Insider

Postby randall » Oct 12, 2001 @ 7:04pm

I am not being agressive at all. I have seen quite a change in the attitude of Ionside lately, that I cannot account for. I have an opinion, I have even discussed them with you personally. I am typically ignored and pushed to the wayside. I still think you are a cool guy, Carpe, even though I jibe you from time to time. I guess its the "American Way" I do things. <br><br>So I state my opinion to the public and now I am a bad guy. I don't like being fucked with, at all.<br><br>I hope you guys sell the number that Romero claims. My opinion is so insigificant to the project. But expecting that PocketGamer poll to be accurate is just pure fantasy. I started laughing and taking it as a joke, when I saw how screwed the numbers were.<br><br>I'll still be buying it, but it can't possibly live up to my expectations when I am continually ignored.<br>
randall
pm Insider

Postby CARPEDIEM » Oct 12, 2001 @ 7:17pm

What input?, making the fog of war higher quality?. It will be done, but we have too many things to do before that. And Argentum has always been built with people's feedback, not from many people in this forum but indeed by many people. And we have listened to each and every one of them.<br>
CARPEDIEM
pm Insider

Postby randall » Oct 12, 2001 @ 8:35pm

No, not just that. FOW is insignificant to the gameplay, although it did cheapen the high quality engine you were trying to produce.<br><br>Just ignore me (seriously). Like I said, I will buy the game and adding anything at this point would just put further delays into the game.<br><br>I hope everything is still okay between me and you (Carpe). I suspect you are under alot of pressure right now, and rightfully so. The launch is so close - yet so far away.<br><br>Your game will be a huge success.
randall
pm Insider

Postby Jaybot » Oct 15, 2001 @ 2:46am

what point?  the fact that its a fu ck ing poll, and it means absolutely jack shit.  especially since its an internet poll.  for an accurate poll you have to do an actual, real cross sampling from many different audiences, that would take tons of time and money; of which no one in this situation actually has afaik. the people who vote on internet polls are people who want to vote on internet polls which makes the accuracy of them about .01%   why the hell would i be pissed about the delay of argentum?  i think i was the one who always supported it to be delayed and kept syaing that i dont want a rushed piece of shit ppc game like so many others out there.  take your sweet time, i dont need anymore garbage cluttering up my 1GB microdrive.
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Mike Wagstaff » Oct 15, 2001 @ 11:47am

To all the doubters who have made outrageous claims that my site's polls might be slightly less than 100% accurate...<br><br>I'm going to prove to you just how accurate the polls actually are by asking people to vote on next week's lottery numbers. You can send your letters of apology to my new address in the Bahamas. Or, if that's not sunny enough for my liking, Hawaii.
Mike Wagstaff
- For Gamers on the Go...

Mike Wagstaff
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » Oct 15, 2001 @ 2:05pm

well, umm sorry. :/
Moose or Chuck

Postby Mike Wagstaff » Oct 15, 2001 @ 2:07pm

You will be sorry if my numbers don't come up... ;)
Mike Wagstaff
- For Gamers on the Go...

Mike Wagstaff
pm Insider

Previous

Return to Argentum

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Ionside's groundbreaking RTS title

Moderators:

sponge, CARPEDIEM, John Lomax, Malmer

Forum permissions