This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Multiplayer

Multiplayer

Postby William » Dec 10, 2001 @ 10:59pm

I've got a few questions for Carpe.  First, will Argentum have a multiplayer option over IR or something like that?  Second, will Argentum have a skirmish mode against the computer with changeable skirmish options (IMHO the meat and potatos of a RTS game)?  Third, if this skirmish mode exists, will there be a random map generator for it?  And if not, will there be a map editor so we can make our own maps?<br><br>-Will
William

Re: Multiplayer

Postby RwGast » Dec 10, 2001 @ 11:10pm

I can answer two of your questions. No im pretty sure ir multiplayer will not be there. I have no idea about skirmish. And yes there will be a map editor. :)
http://www.angelfire.com/ego/esoteric if you like to play quake3 keep your eye on this site
RwGast
pm Member

Re: Multiplayer

Postby suchiaruzu » Dec 16, 2001 @ 5:52pm

Well, sort of. You have to do the map in PSP or Photoshop/whatever. There is an editor, which allows you to place the units etc on that map.<br>Would be kinda cool if they released that one before they release the game, btw...
<div align="center">Image<br></div>
suchiaruzu
pm Insider

Return to Argentum

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Ionside's groundbreaking RTS title

Moderators:

sponge, CARPEDIEM, John Lomax, Malmer

Forum permissions