This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Galactic Realms

Re: Galactic Realms

Postby MooseMaster » Jan 7, 2002 @ 8:36pm

Calm down! It's called a difference of opinion! I have played neither of these games, and in doing so I can say that I'm many times more excited about the release of Argentum then the release or facelift of Galactic Realms. <br>I'm sure the author of Galactic Realms will back his own product, it proves he is devoted to his fan base and loyal to his customers. But instigating a debate is just childish and proves that they themselves think the opposition is more than a match for their own product. Personally, I remember this conversation dropping to page 5 in early September, let's leave it there along with our animosity.
MooseMaster

Re: Galactic Realms

Postby Jaybot » Jan 10, 2002 @ 10:55am

galactic realms has one thing going for it that argentum doesn't, its available :)
-------
|\\ //|
-- ^ --
|||
Jaybot
pm Insider

Postby Scorpio » Jan 13, 2002 @ 4:15pm

I know that Red Alert 2 looks good, but in comparison to other games its graphics suck. I will be the first one to admit this to some one. I went to Westwood and actually watched them making part of the game, I got to meet Joe Kucan, Delphi, Virtual Ted, and all of them. I am not saying the graphics are a bad part of the game, just that compared to others they are bad.
Scorpio
pm Member

Previous

Return to Argentum

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Ionside's groundbreaking RTS title

Moderators:

sponge, CARPEDIEM, John Lomax, Malmer

Forum permissions