This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Temporary fix for housekeeping/maintenance unit bug

Temporary fix for housekeeping/maintenance unit bug

Postby egarayblas » Sep 19, 2003 @ 1:04pm

After a few tests and some help from "thaispookie" and a few others who sent in their saved games, we finally figured out what's causing this bug. :)

If you're having problems with housekeeping units NOT cleaning rooms (and zero population), maintenance units NOT putting out all the fire, and security units NOT being able to "sweep" the entire tower, here's a temporary fix:

Make sure that ALL the service elevator shafts throughout your entire tower is "inter-connected", meaning it should be linked to each other so that these "utility" Virts can find their way through their destination. This will be a temporary workaround until we release the next version.

Also, we'll be conducting another beta program next week for Tower Mogul version 1.1.0 and we'll be accepting testers as early as now. As much as we don't want to be discriminative, we will ONLY accept those who own a full version because we don't have enough time to give out basic instructions to "newbies" on the beta list. We hope you understand.

Again, thanks a lot for bearing with us. Rest assured, we are committed to making this game better each day. Thanks a lot to everyone who has helped and supported us!

Regards,

Erick
Last edited by egarayblas on Oct 10, 2003 @ 3:29am, edited 3 times in total.
-- home of the think & tap games!
egarayblas
pm Insider

Postby Guest » Sep 19, 2003 @ 6:43pm

THANK YOU

Postby kidsplinters » Sep 20, 2003 @ 7:07am

I just wanted to say thank you to all of you for all of the hard work you have been putting on what I am sure will be one of the best PDA games ever. You have been so great to all of us trying to help us through all of the problems we have had getting everything squared away. I would love to be on the beta team. I own the full version but I just don't know enough about the game as yet.

The manual is really quite a feat, awesome work! I'm sure that will help a lot of us. At any rate I just wanted to say thank you. :D
Laughter is an instant vacation
kidsplinters
pm Member

Postby egarayblas » Sep 20, 2003 @ 10:25am

Anonymous: Try interconnecting all your service elevators and make sure they span all your tower's floors. I'm not sure yet if it'll work but it's worth a try. We apologize for this.

Kidsplinters: Thank you very much for the support. I will include you in the beta list for the next version. We don't have a date yet but we're working as fast and as best as we can to bring it out as soon as possible.

Also, I forgot to mention above that those who are interested in joining the beta program should send an email to erick@esoftinteractive.com. Please indicate your device type/Pocket PC OS and other accessories which you are using on your device (storage cards, etc.). Thanks!
-- home of the think & tap games!
egarayblas
pm Insider

update

Postby tony ellison » Sep 20, 2003 @ 11:56am

I see you are working on an update (v 1.1 ?) i just got the full game a few days ago. will i be able to get the new version when it comes out at no charge or a patch? how will that work ?

thanks
tony
tony ellison

Postby AizaDGreat » Sep 20, 2003 @ 1:22pm

Hi Tony,

Good question. You might not have read the message in your purchase notification email because it states there:

"Please keep this email as your reference. Game updates will be downloaded from the same link that Handango gave you."

Hope this helps.
Got Game?
AizaDGreat
pm Insider

Postby 10inchAssassin » Sep 20, 2003 @ 2:05pm

You don't have to Ax me, you can Ax'im. Go buy Tower Mogul at http://www.esoftinteractive.com/ppc-tm.html its a great game.
10inchAssassin
pm Member

Postby ktemkin » Sep 25, 2003 @ 5:28am

ktemkin
pm Member

Postby Raynne » Sep 29, 2003 @ 8:58pm

Raynne
pm Member

Return to Tower Mogul

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss this new tower simulation game.