This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

instsalled tower mogul v.1.10 doesn't work, crashes pc

instsalled tower mogul v.1.10 doesn't work, crashes pc

Postby esther » Oct 19, 2003 @ 12:15am

Hi all,

I have this frustrating problem where I have installed 'Tower Mogul' v.1.10 and when I go to click on the icon, it does nothing and locks the screen, crashes my pocket pc, so I have to reset.

I have removed the demo version that I have (which works) and installed and re-installed v.1.10 a number of times, but it still doesn't work and crashes!

I have emailed support and Aiza wrote back with all these suggestions that don't help. I installed it in the main memory, I don't have conflicting programs, I closed all programs and tasks before I clicked on the Tower Mogul icon...

Someone was talking about deleting saved files before you install the game. The only saved files I have are with the demo version, would you have to delete these too? And if so, where are they on the pocket pc? I thought that if I removed the demo, it would remove the saved games too, but when I have gone to reinstall the demo, the saved games are still there...so where are they? I am hoping that this will solve the problem?

Please help as soon as you can!!!!

Esther :)
esther

Postby egarayblas » Oct 19, 2003 @ 1:30am

-- home of the think & tap games!
egarayblas
pm Insider

can't find files

Postby esther » Oct 19, 2003 @ 1:51am

esther

fixed!

Postby esther » Oct 19, 2003 @ 4:02am

esther

Postby egarayblas » Oct 19, 2003 @ 2:16pm

Actually, find files is different. :) You can try file explorer by tapping on Start-->Programs, then you'll see a folder icon there named "File Explorer". :)

Anyway, we're glad that you got the game working now. Come again if you need tips and help, the people here are actually more advanced than me in terms of playing the game. :)
-- home of the think & tap games!
egarayblas
pm Insider

Return to Tower Mogul

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss this new tower simulation game.

Moderators:

sponge, AizaDGreat, egarayblas

Forum permissions