This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Some "?"'s...

Some "?"'s...

Postby Avlair » May 21, 2004 @ 10:46pm

Avlair

Postby kornalius » May 22, 2004 @ 1:04am

Hi Avlair,

1. Either you use G_INIT or you can use InitGameAPI proc from the GameAPI.ppl library. Check the Simple.ppl demo in \My Documents\.

2. You can't. PPL is only 2D for NOW. I might integrate a 3D library later. But I don't have it on my plans at this point.

3. Sorry I have no idea. There is probably some, ask around here in PM.

4. The PPL IDE on the PocketPC will definitely be updated with more features. I have some plans for a near future! :wink:

5. What next? Well... Version 0.4 beta will feature a new SQLite integration for database development. I have some cool plans for the GameAPI (dynamic lighting, automatic pathfinding, and more...). Make PPL faster if I can in the future.

Regards,
Kornalius
kornalius
pm Member

M-mmm...

Postby Vader » May 22, 2004 @ 8:58am

Good luck, man... It's a good idea. But I have a few questions too...

1.I don't understand about gapi initialize. Simple.ppl is too difficult to me. :) Plz, show it here...

2.Will you update ppl help file in next release?

3.How fast G_SETPIXEL proc? May be should we try to implement 3D graphix using this feature?

Thanx!
Vader

Postby Shmukker » May 22, 2004 @ 9:35am

Can I load ONE bitmap and separate it into several sprites?
Shmukker

Postby kornalius » May 22, 2004 @ 2:58pm

Hi guys,

Vader...

1. Are you serious you don't understand the simple.ppl program? 8O I will try to post about it then and explain every line.

2. Yes the help will be updated a bit. I don't have much time right now for it but in the next few releases it will be updated.

3. I don't know how fast the G_PIXEL is. I know you have to G_LOCK the display in order to plot pixels real fast and then G_UNLOCK it. I am using PocketFrog library and any questions related to it's features should be asked in the PocketFrog forums.

Shmukker: I am working on this for the next release. The sprite engine is very rough in the current release and is just the base of what's coming.

Regards,
Kornalius
kornalius
pm Member

Pocket Frog Rulezzz!

Postby Shmukker » May 22, 2004 @ 11:17pm

Shmukker

Postby kornalius » May 23, 2004 @ 6:06am

kornalius
pm Member

Return to Pocket Programming Language (PPL)

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss this new development tool.

Moderator:

kornalius

Forum permissions