This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Reopen menus question

Reopen menus question

Postby bmanske » Sep 8, 2004 @ 6:56pm

Kornalius,

Would you mind telling me where you stored the information that goes on the Reopen menus for projects and files in PIDE? It's mostly that I'm curious but I was going to empty out the items there and let the lists start over to observe their behavior.

Without being able to clear them out, here is what I perceive as an irritant. I think they clear out enough menu space for 5 entries and if there are not 5, then the remaining menu entries are set to space. The blank space in the menu I thought needed some polishing (if I remember correctly).

Another thing is that when opening a new project or file the entry gets made at the top and the bottom one in the list falls off. So far so good. Opening one from the Reopen menu doesn't move that entry to the top. What this means is that projects I consistantly use occasionally fall off. Could you move the selected item from the center and place it back on top of the list?

Thanks for the changes to the PPL editor. Just in time to sneak a little programming in during the kids soccer practice.

Thanks,

B.
bmanske
pm Member

Postby kornalius » Sep 8, 2004 @ 7:39pm

It should be stored in an .ini file called PIDE.INI in your windows directory.

I will work on the re-open menu for sure, i don't like it's behavior either! :D It's just that for now I have to work on some more important stuff. Don't worry it will be changed very soon.
Regards,
Kornalius
President
ArianeSoft Inc.
http://www.arianesoft.ca
kornalius
pm Member

Return to Pocket Programming Language (PPL)

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss this new development tool.

Moderator:

kornalius

Forum permissions