Another week, another update. Pocket Programming Language has been update to version 1.05.
This update fixes mostly compiler and interpreter bugs. There are good improvements in the Object-Oriented syntax also. We now offer a CAB version to install PPL on Smartphones (ARM processors with WM2003/WM2005).
You can download PPL 1.05 from the following locations:
mirror: http://www.arianesoft.ca/e107_files/dow ... ppl105.zip
You can also download the CAB install for WM2003/2005 SmartPhones with StronARM or XScale processors:
mirror: http://www.arianesoft.ca/e107_files/dow ... 105cab.zip
Here is the change log:
- Added a new g_freevgafont() function.
- Fixed memory analyzer with g_freefont.
- Drag-drop editing back in PIDE now.
- Fixed New Project -> PPL Windows Project issues.
- Removed old code from PASM parser.
- Major Object-Oriented engine upgrade. (All objects are passed and used as reference)
- Fixed passing an object as parameter (as non-pointer and as pointer).
- Fixed public func/proc call when object variable has same name as classname.
- Fixed object's assignment to use reference and not delete original.
- Return objects as references only.
- ForEach now supports objects in lists.
- Fixed Lists to support objects directly instead of just as references.
- Fixed class typing of proc/func.
- Fixed classtyping as expression.
- Fixed object's assignment to arrays. It doesn't have to be a pointer anymore.
- Added a link to PPL IDE in the start menu on install.
- Fixed List() function not to accept struct member variables.
- Fixed version stamping process in the PIDE.
- Changed default Demos location on PocketPC from \My Documents\ to installation folder Demos\.
- Added many defines to Winsock.ppl library.
- Fixed Addr() function to support non-variable values.
- PIDE, fixed procedure list not to display forward proc/func's.
- Fixed UIDemo.ppl demo to shutdown the UI library to free memory.
- Fixed SetSpriteCollideRect() not to be reset when used before some sprite's functions.
- If no return value in WinMain, default to true if it has a mainform else false.
- Fixed memory leak in matrix assignment.
- Form code generation displays some comments on .ppl file not to modify it.
- Fixed bug in PauseSpriteTimer() function.
- Changed PIDE form editor styles and events listbox background from silver to white.
- Fixed forms to receive double click mouse/stylus messages.