This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

A good replacement for the functions in io.h

A good replacement for the functions in io.h

Postby R0B » Dec 5, 2001 @ 5:27pm

Does anyone have any idea of where to find some good replacements for the functions in the windows (pc version) of io.h that work for the ppc/hpc2000.  I was just wondering becuase this seems like something that windows to wince porters would have come accrossed.
"1011001010 NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" -Bender
R0B
got muffins?

Re: A good replacement for the functions in io.h

Postby Digby » Dec 5, 2001 @ 6:23pm

Hey Rob,<br>Were you looking for a workaround for a particular missing function?  Let us know and maybe someone can send you some code.<br><br>I don't know if it warrants porting all of the I/O functions in io.h to CE as I don't think many people use these anymore, but if it's just one or two file I/O routines we can probably help you out.<br><br>
Digby
pm Insider

Re: A good replacement for the functions in io.h

Postby Dan East » Dec 5, 2001 @ 10:48pm

I actually created such a replacement lib for use in the Bochs x86 emulator. I don't know when it will be released though. I hope within a couple weeks. :( I implemented open, close, read, write, lseek and partial fstat. It's actually pretty simple coding.<br><br>Dan East
Dan East
Site Admin

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

A discussion forum for mobile device developers on the Windows Mobile platform. Any platform specific topics are welcome.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Digby, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions