This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Any programmers looking for a project?

Any programmers looking for a project?

Postby sponge » Jul 28, 2005 @ 9:12am

As some of you might now, I was planning to write my own game in PPL, but due to my lack of experience with just the sheer logic behind some of the gameplay elements, it's basically stalled. While I don't have much (read: nothing.) in terms of graphics, I've still got a decent sized (11kb) text file with a basic design doc of how the game works. It's not completly "formal" since it was written to help myself, but you'll get the point.

I'd still love to see this game get made, so if any programmers/teams out there looking for a project, I may be able to help. Basically, it's a 2D tile-based sidescroller in the spirit of the first Mario games, with a few quirks, and one (in my opinion) neat use of the touchscreen.

I'd be thrilled if it got picked up and made, and would love to expand on the doc as needed, and do most/all of the level design of the game. It's really not meaty enough to just try and sell the design doc on it's own.

Anyway, would greatly appreciate if someone were intersted in this project, and I'd be more than willing to send out what I have if anyone wants to know more.
holy internets batman.
sponge
Not sponge

Return to Windows Mobile

Forum Description

A discussion forum for mobile device developers on the Windows Mobile platform. Any platform specific topics are welcome.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Digby, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions