This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Tabpage problem (c# for Pocket PC)

Tabpage problem (c# for Pocket PC)

Postby CarlB » Aug 19, 2005 @ 4:11pm

hello,

I'm making a xmpp-client-application for Pocket PC and i'm having some trouble with tabpages for the different chat session between users:

I wrote some code for adding a tabpage when the user selects a contact from his contactList. This works fine and the user is able to chat with his contact. But when a contact starts the chatsession and a message is received by the user, I would like to do the same thing.
I use the same code as before for adding a tabpage but this doesn't work properly. The message is received right and a tabpage is made but the user can't do anything in it. He can't type a message to reply or press the send button, even worse when a DialogBox or something similar is drawn afterwards en closed then the screen doesn't refresh.

I tried to set the focus for different Components even
for the main Form but this doesn't help.

Some information for the ones who would like to help me:
the function for creating the tabpage is called by a delegate function who catches the event thrown when a message is received, and the framework i use for XMPP is that from

I hope someone can help me

By

CarlB
CarlB
pm Member

Return to Windows Mobile

Forum Description

A discussion forum for mobile device developers on the Windows Mobile platform. Any platform specific topics are welcome.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Digby, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions