This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Small Device - Mobile Games Porting and QA Lab

Small Device - Mobile Games Porting and QA Lab

Postby santosh » Sep 30, 2005 @ 1:58pm

Hello,

Let me introduce myself as Santosh, Business Development Manager at Small Device Technologies, Mumbai, India.

To give a quick introduction to Small Device,

Small Device [SD] is the leading Mobile Porting and QA Solutions provider for publishers, developers and operators globally. SD SMART - SD's proprietary porting framework enables publishers and developers to port java games and applications to a wide range of handhelds, cost effectively, quickly and efficiently. SD SMART framework supports more than a majority of
150 java handsets and of all leading operators with specific requirements, globally. Apart from porting, Small Device also provides QA services for mobile games and application developers on a broad range of handsets. Small Device is headquartered in Bangalore[India] with development centers/sales offices in Mumbai and USA. I invite you to visit our URL http://www.small-device.com, which details the Services & Technologies that we work with including clientele and portfolio.

Best Regards
Santosh
www.small-device.com
santosh
pm Member

Return to Windows Mobile

Forum Description

A discussion forum for mobile device developers on the Windows Mobile platform. Any platform specific topics are welcome.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Digby, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions