This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

VIRUS >:->> (Chuck, we want you)

Re: VIRUS >:->> (Chuck, we want you)

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 25, 2001 @ 2:37am

even though i post useless thoughts alot, i do help. sincerly, sometimes i do help out :/
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 25, 2001 @ 9:52am

I'll add the tildes in there for him:<br><br>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Moose or Chuck

Postby jongjungbu » Jun 25, 2001 @ 12:37pm

That's an awful lotta tilde's. This thread is no longer PG-13...
jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Postby W3bD£v1l » Jun 25, 2001 @ 1:17pm

Hey, if thats the way everyone at this PPC forum feels about me, then I might aswell leave, and get back to my Flash developing. Hey, I've got better things to do than mess around answering the call of the newbiez asking for help, I suppose Chuck could answer every one of them, yes he could. Of course NO ONE likes me here, so I might as well check out Bright-hand, or sign-up on the FP2K webMasters UBB forum. of course Chuck would be chuckling to himself, saying "Well When I WAS HIS AGE I WAS BETTER THAN THAT!" well FP wasn't around then, fuck it. but seriously, I think that since no one wants me, as chuck is the same, ONLY BETTER and MORE EXPENSIVE (much like a Compaq H3630 in 1999) So, if anyone objects my 'resignation' (if there have been...) then dont hesitiate to ask me, by e-mail to my cheesy hotmail address that actuly has my name on it, becasue you cant get those anymore. Gee, if you want my opinon, Chuck should go on a stress reduction course.<br><br>Oh, and he is being rather cocky. But I was going to offer chuck a little free hacking because I had a computer that had a file missing so it ouldnt turn on, but nooooo.<br><br>And also chuck said that he is a little agressive to newbiez and that it would stop when I reach 2 stars. Well at 3 stars. has it stopped, noooo, because I'm not good enoguh for you.<br><br>So after all these months, all I have to say to you chuck is...<br><br>Suck my mutha Fucking cock, you bastard!
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

Postby W3bD£v1l » Jun 25, 2001 @ 1:18pm

if it werent for the filter, its meant to read<br><br>Suck my mutha f u k c ing cock, you bastard! >:-(
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

Postby jongjungbu » Jun 25, 2001 @ 1:22pm

Uhh...999 says his name is Chick
jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Postby 999 » Jun 25, 2001 @ 1:25pm

MadCat:<br><br>It's sad you let CHick of all people piss you off.<br><br>Everyone here has had a "I'm leaving" stage with this board, but like a good supply of crack, it just keeps you coming back for more.<br><br>CHick and Moose: Lay off the Noobs plz, just because someone doesn't have thousands of posts doesn't mean they're not cool. I mean I'd much rather read 3 posts that have something to say than 1000 which do nothing but sway topics and not say much of anything. Let's also remember we do want fresh perspectives here, as well as more members, but how can that happen if our resident tough guys keep bullying them off the board? Shapeshifter got hazed pretty bad if I remember correctly...<br><br>Come back in a day or two MadCat, We'll play nice by then :)<br><br>CHick & Moose: Set phasers to stun...<br>Last modification: 999 - 06/25/01 at 10:25:55
pm Member

Postby jongjungbu » Jun 25, 2001 @ 1:27pm

Yeah. Paul is still telling me to shutup...
jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Postby Paul » Jun 25, 2001 @ 1:52pm

you're okay jong, thats just a running gag.<br><br>as for 'madcat'... you've shown yourself to be a complete fag. i hope you DO leave. theres no reason to start insulting any of us because you're scared that we know more than you. <br><br>many of the posters here know way more than me about programming etc but i'm learning and i'm just happy i have these people for some banter and to pick their brains once in a while.
Paul
pm Insider

Postby 999 » Jun 25, 2001 @ 2:14pm

Paul, you never replied to my challenge back in the other thread ;)<br>
pm Member

Postby Paul » Jun 25, 2001 @ 2:17pm

what challenge? this wont make a fool of me will it?
Paul
pm Insider

Postby randall » Jun 25, 2001 @ 2:24pm

yeah... it'll make a fool of you. Don't you remember... something a bout dpi and vs action.
randall
pm Insider

Postby Paul » Jun 25, 2001 @ 2:26pm

maybe you could post a link to it?
Paul
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 25, 2001 @ 2:28pm

I'M NOT CHICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damnit
Moose or Chuck

Postby randall » Jun 25, 2001 @ 2:32pm

randall
pm Insider

PreviousNext

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

A discussion forum for mobile device developers on the Windows Mobile platform. Any platform specific topics are welcome.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Digby, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions