This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

VIRUS >:->> (Chuck, we want you)

Re: VIRUS >:->> (Chuck, we want you)

Postby Paul » Jun 25, 2001 @ 2:58pm

Paul
pm Insider

Postby randall » Jun 25, 2001 @ 3:01pm

No I don't post my artwork. Just stupid stuff like maps, textures, game graphics.<br><br>I do have a couple of concept sketches online <br><br>http://www.devastation3.com/concept/main.htm<br><br>I can't imagine them being very inspirational though.<br><br><br>Last modification: randall - 06/25/01 at 12:01:37
randall
pm Insider

Postby jongjungbu » Jun 25, 2001 @ 3:02pm

Those are freaky........tales from the darkside
jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Postby W3bD£v1l » Jun 25, 2001 @ 3:10pm

Well, I'll be seeing ya. Of course my account will still be here, i just wont post as much as i you'st to. hey, i remeber 3 months ago, when Chuck only had 2 stars. he was nicer then.<br><br>Well, if anyone wants anything of me, just mail me. And i doubt it. Chuck not Chick, can provide EVERYTHING i can, plus more. But if you do want any art work. real or computer, just tell me. I'm about to get Bryce 4 so i dont really care.
W3bD£v1l
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 25, 2001 @ 7:05pm

ya, i was nicer. No i wasn't! hehe. well anyway, i've got Bryce and Photoshop and 3d Studio. :) i suck at making pictures and crap thoug :/
Moose or Chuck

Postby jongjungbu » Jun 25, 2001 @ 7:13pm

I've only got 3D Studio. the only thing cool i ever made was a particular space scene with an asteroid eclipsing a star over the landscape of a planet and its moon. of course, everyone does space scenes. i did 5 of them and sent them to my friends. they said 4 of them sucked and one was really cool and worth their desktop wallpaper. to be honest, i woulda preferred it if they were all mediocre than to have one really good one.<br>the end result...i lost all the images and havent done any since.<br><br>Last modification: JongJungBu - 06/25/01 at 16:13:12
jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Postby RavenRay » Jun 25, 2001 @ 7:31pm

I just do simple stuff like this:<br>Image<br>
"A rose blossom best at near death........and your at full bloom"
RavenRay
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 25, 2001 @ 7:57pm

i probably couldn't do taht  :'-(
Moose or Chuck

Postby jongjungbu » Jun 25, 2001 @ 8:09pm

Wow. I Am Impressed. I could not do that either. I found one old picture left on a website directory that I did before I lost everything from a HD crash. Not much, but it's my turn.<br><br>Image<br>
jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Postby 999 » Jun 25, 2001 @ 8:31pm

Wow, nice balance Ray. <br><br>I don't think I've posted this piece yet. It's from a buyers guide I did quite some time ago. Shit, DC was *new* back then ;)<br><br>Image<br>
pm Member

Postby jongjungbu » Jun 25, 2001 @ 8:32pm

thats pretty sweeet
jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Postby randall » Jun 25, 2001 @ 8:39pm

Some pretty cool stuff. I hate working with text and graphic design- so I always appreciate those that do it very well.<br><br>I have 3D Studio MAX (no NOT ware2- the REAL DEAL). I am working on some landscape stuff, buildings and creature animation. I don't have anything to show, though.
randall
pm Insider

Postby Robotbeat » Jun 26, 2001 @ 12:23am

Holy cow...<br><br>How many times did this thread totally change the subject?<br><br>I love you, admin guys! Well, not in a homosexual way... Right.<br><br>Whatever happened to "sticks & stones can break my bones but words can never hurt me"? Or are words really a pain in the AS... CII? (get it?! hehe. eh. ok.) <br><br>I'm going to bed.<br><br>Just to make... Madc... uhhh... Palm stabber happy, I'll change my name to Robobeat.
Die, Palm, Die. If that offended you, then get rid of your Palm OS device.
Robotbeat
pm Member

Postby Robotbeat » Jun 26, 2001 @ 12:28am

How about closing this thread? Heck, why not delete the first 7/8ths of it? Maybe not. That might require work. I don't want to suck up to Matt and Chris, but I am endebted to them... BTW, I don't know what exactly I'm trying to say.<br><br>(delete this thread, quick! it's getting pathetic, again. Oo. Never mind, that's just me. I need more sleep.)
Die, Palm, Die. If that offended you, then get rid of your Palm OS device.
Robotbeat
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jun 26, 2001 @ 1:46am

Wow, i just realized that i scared away madcat in one post. thats a record or somethin! Boy i sure do have skill. Jeez, i forgot why i was pissed at him already. haha, boy thats good. Hehehe. I think its just because he's young and trying to suck up that it bothers me. N00b. Hehe. Boy i gguess he can come back now or somethin. don't leave Madcat just, stop being so childish (i'm one to talk). <br><br>p.s. this post was created on my Dreamcast. Yes i rip.
Moose or Chuck

PreviousNext

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

A discussion forum for mobile device developers on the Windows Mobile platform. Any platform specific topics are welcome.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Digby, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions