This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

TI-86 emu?

Re: TI-86 emu?

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 24, 2001 @ 10:56am

I know a little C++. And I just downloaded the source code. I will then look at it, and fail miserably to understand it at all.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Dan East » Jul 24, 2001 @ 1:14pm

That source is for Borland compilers. That of course doesn't prohibit a Pocket PC port, but it will require extra work to create the project, etc. The UAE emulator was one of the worst messes I've ever seen (project-wise). You had to build sub-programs, which when executed created various portions of the source, which then were used to build the actual application.<br><br>Dan East
Dan East
Site Admin

Postby DeFrAgGeD » Jul 24, 2001 @ 4:04pm

Yes a TI-86 Emulator would be nice. I had an TI-85 First which i seemingly liked a lot more cause i had overclocked it and put a bunch of mods in it. TI Basic is similar to PC Basic but it is also alot different. I started out on computer basic a long time ago and had no trouble once i understood how the calc basic worked. It's quite fun messing with the calculators...Actually the funnest thing we did in school with them is draw up a set of pictures and store them as frames then in the basic wrote a routine that would display them in a certain order at certain speeds to playback little mini animations. Our teacher didn't like when she found an ani of her and the principal though so she reset them every day which sucked cause she erased my 3root finder and everything else. pissed me off. Well anyways we should get a TI Emulator those are fun games.
Computer Programmer/CEO Olds Software
DeFrAgGeD
pm Member

Previous

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

A discussion forum for mobile device developers on the Windows Mobile platform. Any platform specific topics are welcome.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Digby, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions