This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

C++ learning

Re: C++ learning

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 24, 2001 @ 10:56am

Oh, and yes, it was built using a Dev Studio. Actually DIV Games Studio, which i reviewed for 3DGG. It's the game i created for download from 3DGG as part of my review.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 24, 2001 @ 6:01pm

have u seen the new episodes moose? the ones after Cell. Its coo Gohan is all grown up and stuuf and he  goes to highschool. But they haven't been translated its all subtitled shit. :( i wish they'd release thhe real episodes :(
Moose or Chuck

Postby DeFrAgGeD » Jul 24, 2001 @ 6:33pm

Sounds Pretty wierd to me. But hey what do i know i don't watch those dumb shows. If that offends anyone sorry but in my opinion it is dumb. Yeah that does suck when you get stuck watching some gay show.
Computer Programmer/CEO Olds Software
DeFrAgGeD
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 24, 2001 @ 7:19pm

Ahh shit Chuck. The minute you said that I forgot the name of those pink cloud people that come and destroy everything. Something that starts with a B.<br>Ya, dubbed is bad for cartoons, but if you watch a live motion movie or something dubbed, not subbed, I will kill you.<br><br>Gundam Wing is one of the best Animes ever produced, forget MSGundam or Gundam 0083. But Tenchi [in Tokyo] has to be my favorite.<br><br>DBZ was OK until after the Freeza Saga. Those miserable "Z Fighters" are now so powerful they can't even live in the everyday world, and can destroy the planet in seconds. It's just dumb now. DragonBall is coo though, especially the unedited original Japanese ones. Buruma (Bulma) is quite hot as a teenager, especially when she reveals lots of skin... lots of skin. ;D
Moose or Chuck

Postby DeFrAgGeD » Jul 24, 2001 @ 7:23pm

Moose It's a freakin cartoon character. Now is it just me or are people fantasizing over someones drawings????????? If that is the case i'm in the Wrong Business...LOL I'm just messin with ya moose
DeFrAgGeD
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 24, 2001 @ 7:29pm

You should see some of the anime drawings I've got on my computer:<br><br>The "Dirty Pair Flash" cartoon has some nice wallpapers, along with "Ranma." Now THAT is some quality artwork!
Moose or Chuck

Postby DeFrAgGeD » Jul 24, 2001 @ 7:45pm

I used to do anime drawings but got bored with it i am also really good at logo's and such but simply do not have the time anymore.<br>
DeFrAgGeD
pm Member

Postby randall » Jul 24, 2001 @ 9:02pm

The only anime cartoon that made me sit up and say "COOL!" was Blue Sub 6. (I think that was the name of it) I don't think it really qualifies as anime, but it definately has a japanese style to it.<br><br>I never got to see all the episodes- I think it was a four part series. But it was definately the shit.
randall
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 24, 2001 @ 10:39pm

Blue Sub #6 was amazing. I'm going to buy that as soon as I get enough money that I don't care how I spend it.<br><br>It was all computer generated backgrounds, but anime style characters. Yes it was an anime. Great series, but I've only seen the movie version, not the OVA's.
Moose or Chuck

Postby randall » Jul 24, 2001 @ 11:27pm

Yeah. I haven't looked to for it on DVD or video, is it available? It was just amazing how they blended the 3d and 2d art together.<br><br>I was hoping they were going to make that into a regular series.
randall
pm Insider

Postby DeFrAgGeD » Jul 25, 2001 @ 2:32am

Woah now that sounds cool i might have to look into it<br>
DeFrAgGeD
pm Member

Postby Paul » Jul 25, 2001 @ 2:16pm

i've got a thing for misty on pokémon. man that bitch gets me hot. uh.. um... better ignore that
Paul
pm Insider

Postby Chris Edwards » Jul 25, 2001 @ 3:08pm

umm... it's a cartoon....
Chris Edwards
Founder
Chris Edwards
Site Co-Founder

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 25, 2001 @ 3:21pm

paul you are a geek. Star wars, Misty, othre random geeky things. You are a  geek.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 25, 2001 @ 5:51pm

Paul, I think that qualifies you as a pedophile. Aren't those kids supposed to be 10?
Moose or Chuck

PreviousNext

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

A discussion forum for mobile device developers on the Windows Mobile platform. Any platform specific topics are welcome.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Digby, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions