This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Qbasic

Re: Qbasic

Postby Paul » Jul 31, 2001 @ 7:56pm

maybe this shows the differences between our countries but here, words like that aren't exactly high vocabulary.
Paul
pm Insider

Postby RICoder » Jul 31, 2001 @ 8:46pm

Ummm...Paul?  What country are you in?<br><br>Again comes the facetiousness...<br><br>:)
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/RICoder.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">RICoder</iframe>
RICoder
FOX News Correspondent

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 31, 2001 @ 8:59pm

Paul (a Brit), you have to understand that us Amuricans be dumb. (except for me, because Paul made me an honorary Brit. I'm really proud of that.)
Moose or Chuck

Postby randall » Jul 31, 2001 @ 9:33pm

facetious isn't exactly high vocabulary in the western states. I remember my family using it way back when I was 5 years old, because I asked what it meant.
randall
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 31, 2001 @ 9:37pm

You mean you couldn't figure out what it meant? By atleast the third time i hear a word I know what it means. Simple words come on the first go. But I am quite quick at languages. I know a little bit of about 7 different languages. Enough to say hello, and I don't speak much of this language anyway. No way to prove my knowledge though, since you'd all say I just used babel.atlavista.com or some other dumb translater.
Moose or Chuck

Postby randall » Jul 31, 2001 @ 9:41pm

When I was 5, I didn't know what it meant. A 5 year old doesn't have the ability to figure out complex words like that. Even simple words must be repeated over and over before they can pick up it's meaning.
randall
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 31, 2001 @ 9:44pm

Ok, fine. Don't believe that my mind works well. I remember using large words, or atleast mature grammar, when I was Kindergarten. The teachers thought I was funny because I talked like them.
Moose or Chuck

Postby randall » Jul 31, 2001 @ 9:52pm

Moose, you aren't shit.<br><br>Yeah, they say the same thing about my daughter. Yet realistically, there is no way she could maintain a REAL conversation with an adult with a college education. Sure, she has an extensive vocabulary and can speak Spanish, but she isn't a prodigy.<br><br>There is a big difference between the way you remember things and the way they actually happened. Don't be so goddamned delusional.
randall
pm Insider

Postby Moose or Chuck » Jul 31, 2001 @ 9:57pm

fine. atleast you admit it's possible, regarding your daughter. I never said I was Einstein reborn. But I spoke proficiently and could multiply in Kindergarten. My mother was a lawyer and she didn't use baby talk on me, so I knew what real words were.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Digby » Jul 31, 2001 @ 10:25pm

Did you learn about division in kindergarten too?<br><br>Perhaps I should bring up 1/0 issue again?<br><br><br><br>
Digby
pm Insider

Postby RICoder » Aug 1, 2001 @ 11:04am

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!   A BRIT!!!!!<br><br>Well that explains the 'snottiness'.<br><br>Moose, you don't want to be a brit man.  You'd be better off as an honorary Canadian or something.  At least pick a country that has been contributory to the well-being or advancement of the rest of the world.  The brits have this whole 'size' issue that makes them feel like they need to 'compensate.'
<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/RICoder.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204">RICoder</iframe>
RICoder
FOX News Correspondent

Postby Paul » Aug 1, 2001 @ 2:08pm

Paul
pm Insider

Postby RICoder » Aug 1, 2001 @ 2:30pm

RICoder
FOX News Correspondent

Postby Paul » Aug 1, 2001 @ 2:36pm

Paul
pm Insider

Postby Dan East » Aug 1, 2001 @ 3:00pm

Dan East
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

A discussion forum for mobile device developers on the Windows Mobile platform. Any platform specific topics are welcome.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Digby, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions