This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

New Stuff in Merlin

New Stuff in Merlin

Postby CARPEDIEM » Sep 26, 2001 @ 4:59pm

hey guys, i was wondering if you have found out what new interesting stuff is available in Merlin.<br>So far it looks just like the old one but with a nicer look.<br><br>One interesting thing i found out is that is able to play multiple sound sources at the same time, so i can play argentum while listening to mp3.<br>
CARPEDIEM
pm Insider

Re: New Stuff in Merlin

Postby rudy » Sep 27, 2001 @ 1:13pm

well, you can access shared folders on the network, but I hear you can't even use the files.  I guess you gotta copy the file onto your device before using it.<br><br>I've also read that WMP8 can stream files off a network shared folder, but you have to type the entire path yourself.<br><br>Umm... nothing else very interesting from what I know.<br><br>wouldn't playing an mp3 while playing argentum lag the game down?  ... I gues mp3's don't really take that much cpu time, but it would slow it down I would think
rudy
pm Member

Return to Windows Mobile

Sort

Forum Description

A discussion forum for mobile device developers on the Windows Mobile platform. Any platform specific topics are welcome.

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, Digby, David Horn, Kevin Gelso, RICoder

Forum permissions