This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Site online & riddle :)

Site online & riddle :)

Postby Phantom » Sep 7, 2001 @ 8:56am

Hi folks,<br><br>My site is now located at it's new location at PocketMatrix. The url is http://www.pocketmatrix.com/phantom .<br><br>As promised, the sources for AliCE can be downloaded from the tech page.<br><br>I added another small thing; it's a demo called 'sprites unlimited'. You can download it also from the tech page (http://www.pocketmatrix.com/phantom/tech.htm). The demo will be explained next week in tutorial 6. The tutorial will cover topics like the mysterious quick sprite code, zlib, location independent CE applications and a couple of other things.<br><br>Enjoy,<br>- Jacco.
Phantom

Re: Site online & riddle :)

Postby daburnd » Sep 7, 2001 @ 11:17am

that's a real nasty riddle to solve. good luck to you all with solving this fast sprite problem.
daburnd

Postby Moose or Chuck » Sep 7, 2001 @ 4:47pm

Phantom, register already!
Moose or Chuck

Postby Phantom » Sep 7, 2001 @ 5:00pm

There. I registered. Happy now? :)
Give me some good data and
I will give you the world
Phantom
pm Insider

Postby jongjungbu » Sep 7, 2001 @ 5:02pm

No, ;) But I think this weekend I may/will finally take a look at your EasyCE stuff and see how it can work for me.
jongjungbu
Not JongJongBu

Postby Phantom » Sep 7, 2001 @ 7:00pm

It doesn't work for everyone. Some people hate it, either for it's badly written C code or for it's hiding of Windows CE basics. I wrote it so I don't have to see those basics everytime I start a new project, btw. :) I really hate winmain. This afternoon I coded the sprites unlimited demo, and it took me just one hour, just because I could start with<br><br>void main()<br>{<br>   PIXEL* buffer = (PIXEL*)getbuffer();<br>}<br><br>The rest comes naturally. :) Coding rocks.<br><br>- Jacco.
Give me some good data and
I will give you the world
Phantom
pm Insider

Return to Phantom's Forum

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss any of Phantom's projects here (Operation Nutcracker, etc.)

Moderators:

sponge, RICoder, Phantom

Forum permissions