This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Another newbie, Compile error question

Another newbie, Compile error question

Postby Azzurith » Jan 23, 2003 @ 8:07pm

I am able to compile my .dsw fine but when I try to compile the .vcw project that mirrors the .dsw I get these compile errors.

compiling
"Frame Game Lib Files"

.\..\Headers\Overloaded.h(18) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'string': No such file or directory

"String.h" is in my "C:\Windows CE Tools\wce300\MS Pocket PC\include" Dir and this is added to my project options directories.

compiling
"Overloaded DLL files"
C:\Overloaded\Overloaded\DLL\Source\Precomp.h(24) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'connmgr.h': No such file or directory
HiscoreImpl.cpp

I do not have "Connmgr.h" any where on my machine. I dont know where to get this file.

Like I said at the top of this post, I have a VC++ project that works great and I am having lots of fun with that. But Im at a point where I need to test on my PPC.

Can anybody help.
Azzurith
pm Member

Postby Lewil » Jan 24, 2003 @ 6:25pm

i remember i had this problem...

it was about STL
i'm not sure but may be you could have a look here:

try also to find some topics about 0.99b, i personnally forgot this 0.99b and kept v0.99a to run ASM version
Lewil
pm Member

Postby Lewil » Jan 24, 2003 @ 6:31pm

(that's one of the reason why i came back to original EasyCe 1.6 code and wrote a more efficient/simple/light/flexible/own overlay library :') )

...be old-fashion or not to be old-fashion, that's the question...

i saw nice phone apps on , will you (the overloaded staff) give some information on how did you build this ? is it java ? c ? got some screenshots ? have you open a new forum somewhere or is it private ?
Lewil
pm Member

Postby Azzurith » Jan 24, 2003 @ 7:55pm

Thanks for the help. My first guess was that is was something to do with the STL. I had read that post before and try to follow the url that Phantom put up to get the STL. But the url does not work any more. I just need to find where to get the STL.

i.e. where do I down load the STL for the CE compiler
Azzurith
pm Member

Postby Guest » Jan 24, 2003 @ 8:40pm

why not try here:

Postby Azzurith » Jan 24, 2003 @ 9:11pm

Azzurith
pm Member

Return to Phantom's Forum

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss any of Phantom's projects here (Operation Nutcracker, etc.)

Moderators:

sponge, RICoder, Phantom

Forum permissions