This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

network with pc?

Re: network with pc?

Postby Moose or Chuck » Feb 24, 2001 @ 5:12pm

999, all I did was recommened a Pocket PC to someone. Calm down, you're making it a bigger deal than it was. Do you also notice that no one other than you is even reply about my saying @migos are better? It takes two to flame, and right now you're the second person. And I had never even started!<br><br>And about newbies here. I've seen you telling people similar things, and at the least, pointing them to the FAQ (which i did, minus a link). Now I can't call people ignorant, when it's true? But ignorant is my favorite WORD! :)Last modification: Moose Master - 02/24/01 at 14:12:56
Moose or Chuck

Postby 999 » Feb 24, 2001 @ 6:19pm

?  I point people to the FAQ so it saves board space with less common questions like "i've got xxx gfx error" and so on.  <br><br>Also, I'm the only one challenging your posts the @migo over the iPAQ because you are the only one who is bothering to go up that avenue.  I just wanted to stop anything before it got to big, especially with all the new traffic.  Sorry to point you out, but I'm sure you get the picture.  With 4 different devices in the mix now, things could potentially get out of hand.<br><br>BTW- I don't see how calling someone outright "ignorant" could be assumed to be just in "jest", especially to a first time poster here. Perhaps some things just don't translate over as well as they should when it's just text being read.<br><br>
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Feb 24, 2001 @ 6:54pm

That's my point exactly. Nobody else cares that I said that the Amigo is better. And I'm not going up any avenues, I'm not trying to start a contest, and I'm not flaming. Can we just let this rest here? <br>And yes, something is lost when it's written text.<br>This is the last post I'm going to make regarding this, because there was nothing to post regarding this in the first place. I'm glad you're so gungho to stop flames, that means this will be a nice forum with respectable people on it. Keep up the work, but don't waste your time with things like this.
Moose or Chuck

Postby 999 » Feb 24, 2001 @ 7:08pm

Thanks Moosey ;)<br><br>
pm Member

Postby Moose or Chuck » Feb 24, 2001 @ 7:25pm

Alright, 999. I realize that I was wrong to get after a newbie like that. It speaks poorly for the entire community. Sorry<br>:(
Moose or Chuck

Postby Nazgul » Feb 24, 2001 @ 9:40pm

Oh all right you two, punch it up, slap it down, shake hands and get over it....<br><br>Nazgul<br>First time poster here...
Nazgul

Postby Dr. Phat » Feb 25, 2001 @ 7:50am

AHHH! and to think, I started it all with a little hope- a simple iPAQ.  (sniff sniff)
Mike Greene
"Quanti est illa perna?" (How much is that ham)
Dr. Phat
the <i>phattest</i>

Previous

Return to Pocket Quake 1 and 2

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Pocket Quake 1 and 2 by Dan East

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, James S

Forum permissions