This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

help

help

Postby Solomon Goldstein » Feb 25, 2001 @ 10:33am

I can't get PocketQuake for MIPS to work right on my casio EM-500. The screen loads up,  but then i get an error message saying (couldn't load gfx.wad) did i do something wrong?
Solomon Goldstein

Re: help

Postby Moose or Chuck » Feb 25, 2001 @ 2:52pm

Alright, first of you need to download the pak0.pak.gz.zip file. unZIP it with WinZip or whatever you like. You do NOT have to unGZIP it. Place the pak0.pak.gz into the \quake\ID1 directory on your PocketPC. It has to be in the root directory, not in any other subdirectory. If you have a good Memory Card you can put it in the storage card under the same directory, and you would want to unGZIP it in that case, for better load times. Make sure the exectuable is in \quake. You shoudl be able to run it then.<br><br>And please, read the FAQ first. 999, why not posting a link to the FAQ up at the top of the PQ page, next to the Download link? So I, and others, don't have to repeat this for the 12th time.Last modification: Moose Master - 02/25/01 at 11:52:30
Moose or Chuck

Return to Pocket Quake 1 and 2

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Pocket Quake 1 and 2 by Dan East

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, James S

Forum permissions