This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Command line bug test result

Command line bug test result

Postby Fcorp » Mar 10, 2001 @ 1:52am

I did like you said and used the action button with the <br>Clock to get the command promt and great that worked.<br>I first tried to run the bot mod by adding -game rpbot<br>to the command line.This is to set the directory of the mod.<br>Then Pocketquake began to run,halted about 2 seconds after<br>starting and i got an error as follows.<br><br><br>---------Windowstart--------------------------<br><br>Fatal Application Error<br><br>Application<br>Pocketquake.exe has<br>performed an illegal<br>operation and will be shut<br>down. If the problem<br>persists, contact the <br>program vender.<br><br>Program:pocketquake.exe<br>Exception:0xc0000005<br>Address:00018218 Fatal<br>Application Error<br><br>----------Windowend------------------------------<br><br>After further experimenting i found that any command<br>Line perameter produced the same Application Error<br><br>---------<br>My System<br>---------<br>Unit         = Ipaq 206mhz<br>Software Ver = Pocket Quake BETA v0.04
Fcorp

Re: Command line bug test result

Postby randall » Mar 10, 2001 @ 3:12am

I get the same error when trying to run a map from the startup command line.<br><br>"quake\mipspocketquake04.exe" +map start<br><br>doesn't work (I have also tried many variations)
randall
pm Insider

Postby Dan East » Mar 10, 2001 @ 9:29am

Okay, I've fixed the problem and have verified it works now. The next release (0.05) will support command line parameters. It should be available by late Monday.<br><br>Dan East
Dan East
Site Admin

Postby Fcorp » Mar 10, 2001 @ 10:29am

Thanks dan.You the man.
Fcorp

Return to Pocket Quake 1 and 2

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Pocket Quake 1 and 2 by Dan East

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, James S