This site is no longer active and is available for archival purposes only. Registration and login is disabled.

Quake Memory Amount!

Re: Quake Memory Amount!

Postby Moose or Chuck » Mar 15, 2001 @ 2:32pm

Do you have Doom4CE by http://www.jimmysoftware.com ? It's much better than any of the other ones.
Moose or Chuck

Postby Warren » Mar 15, 2001 @ 3:19pm

Ok, I downloaded Jimmy's, and it's loading. It looks like it's going to be vertical. So now I have the choice between vertical and the other persons horizontal. Yeah! But Quake still doesn't work :-( If there's anyone that has a Casio EM-500 and Quake is working on theirs, please post the files (or the exact address from where you got them) so I will (or should) work on mine. Thanks.
Warren
pm Insider

Postby Warren » Mar 15, 2001 @ 7:04pm

JEEZ!! Now Jimmy's Doom doesn't work!! Why doesn't my Casio like me!! The game starts to load (the black screen doing all the start things on the bottom) and then it suddenly crashes! It then made a .doc file with an error:<br><br>Windows CE Doom - Debug<br>FileR_InitDataInitTexturesInitFlatsInitSpritesInitColormapsR_<br>InitPointToAngleR_InitTablesR_SetViewSizeR_InitPlanesR_InitLightTablesR_<br>InitSkyMapR_InitTranslationsTablesSupported sound<br>format(s):11.025 kHz, mono,<br>8-bit11.025 kHz, mono, 16-bit11.025<br>kHz, stereo, 8-bit11.025 kHz, stereo,<br>16-bit22.05 kHz, mono, 8-bit22.05 kHz,<br>mono, 16-bit22.05 kHz, stereo,<br>8-bit22.05 kHz, stereo,<br>16-bitW_GetNumForName: %s not found!DoomCE Shutdown.<br><br>Help!! I at least want 1 first person shooter to work nicely!!! Someone HELP!! I'm going to die! I have all the right files! I have at least 9.3Mb for program memory! WHY!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!! Thanks.Last modification: Chris Edwards - 03/15/01 at 16:04:19
Warren
pm Insider

Previous

Return to Pocket Quake 1 and 2

Sort

Forum Description

Discuss Pocket Quake 1 and 2 by Dan East

Moderators:

Dan East, sponge, James S

Forum permissions